Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Watermelon Clan! Gold Trophies In 3/4 Events. Super-Sized Clan With Super-Sized Fun. The Order Alliance! Events, Prizes, Parties, And More!

(XBOX)BluAina

We like to think so! Unfortunately it looks like you're already in a clan! We can't send you an invitation until you leave your current clan.

So if you'd still like to join, leave your current clan and then reply back on here, and we'll get one out to you.

Oh, I had no idea I was in a clan. But I left it and would really love to join you guys!

Hello there. If possible I would like to join your clan. I'm a mastery rank 8, slowly inching toward 9. I mainly play between a Rhino Prime and Frost Prime. I'm on about an hour or two each day, but I'd be happy to help out in any mission. GT is Chachian007

Of course. An invitation is waiting in your inbox. If you watch the clan and alliance chat you'll often see people posting that they either are looking for help, or are running a mission and looking to bring people along.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello!

I would like go join in this clan. I started this game few weeks ago and im lovin it! Im currently at mastery rank 3 and i play almost everyday. I have only excalibur but im getting rhino very very soon :D

My gamertag is: KING OF FIN XD

An invitation is waiting in your inbox. Welcome!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Watermelon Clan! I stumbled upon Warframe only a few days ago and I've been having a blast so far but everything is still quite confusing.

I'd love to be a part of this clan and community so i could have others to adventure with and help me along my journey!

GT: iGwynbleidd

Edited by (XB1)iGwynbleidd

4 hours ago, (XB1)RuinedOregon33 said:

Hello. I used to be in your clan months ago but I forgot to report a leave of absence because I had moved and did not have internet for a couple months. I have only recently gotten back on warframe and would like to rejoin your clan. My gamertag is RuinedOregon33.

28 minutes ago, (XB1)iGwynbleidd said:

Hey Watermelon Clan! I stumbled upon Warframe only a few days ago and I've been having a blast so far but everything is still quite confusing.

I'd love to be a part of this clan and community so i could have others to adventure with and help me along my journey!

GT: iGwynbleidd

I've sent invitations to your inboxes. Welcome!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2015 at 2:57 PM, (XB1)VTG xSTEVIEx said:

Hi Watermelon Clan! I used to be a blueberry Prime but took a break from warframe to study and got kicked. I understand due to my inactivity but I would love to Join this clan again because it is the best!     My mastery rank is 11.  Thanks! 

2 hours ago, (XB1)TooFastForTV said:

Hi Watermelon Clan! I used to be a blueberry Prime but took a break from warframe to study and got kicked. I understand due to my inactivity but I would love to Join this clan again because it is the best!     My mastery rank is 11.  Thanks! 

No problem. I've just sent a fresh invitation to your inbox.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/8/2016 at 9:50 AM, (XB1)MLG REDONKULOUS said:

hey you guys sound like a fun clan and i was wondering if i could join my mastery rank is 4 but i pretty good

On 4/9/2016 at 4:46 AM, (XB1)MR MAGESTIC 01 said:

Hey guys  I'm Mastery Rank 7 and I was hoping to join your awesome clan, I've mostly been playing solo but I'm looking for a change :)

I've asked one of my felllow clan leaders to send you invitations (I'm currently away on travel). Please let me know if they don't show up soon.

19 hours ago, (XB1)MrFull0fMyself said:

Gotta point some stuff out. One of which is you can't actually recruit if your clan is at 1k members... so the whole "there's plenty of room for you" is kind of a lie... and I'm pretty sure the order is a different alliance now. O.o

We aren't at exactly 1,000 members. We regularly clear out inactives and so we do always have room.

The Order is the same alliance we've always been in.

5 hours ago, (XB1)InconSteveable said:

Hi there you.  I'm a former Watermelon member.  I took a break from the game for about a year, but now I'm back.  I would love to rejoin.

GT: InconSteveable

Mastery rank 10, clanless

Still one of my favorite gamertags of all time.

I've asked one of my fellow leaders to send you an invite, since I still temporarily don't have access to a console. Feel free to nudge me if it doesn't show up in the next day or so.

I would like to join this clan. I am sorta experienced. My mastery rank right now is 7. I have Excalibur, Frost, and Rhino all max rank and I have Oberon and Valkyr not maxed yet. I primarily use Frost for harder missions. I have the opportunity to play quite often and I have a mic to communicate. My gamertag is "The Killr Pixel" 

Edited by (XB1)The Killr Pixel
Forgot to add gamertag