The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Watermelon Clan! Gold Trophies In 3/4 Events. Super-Sized Clan With Super-Sized Fun. The Order Alliance! Events, Prizes, Parties, And More!

(XBOX)BluAina

4 hours ago, (XB1)The Killr Pixel said:

I would like to join this clan. I am sorta experienced. My mastery rank right now is 7. I have Excalibur, Frost, and Rhino all max rank and I have Oberon and Valkyr not maxed yet. I primarily use Frost for harder missions. I have the opportunity to play quite often and I have a mic to communicate. My gamertag is "The Killr Pixel" 

I've passed this along and an invite should be forthcoming.

I would love to join my xbox gamertag is FIRESTORMER MLG and I am rank 5 and I am not in a clan. Please send me a invite if possible I would love to join and be a part of watermelon clan! I play warframe every weekend so I am active. I have no mic. I hope I can join and help out the watermelon clan in any way possible!

Edited by (XB1)FIRESTORMER MLG
Forgot to say I was active...

On 4/16/2016 at 10:36 AM, (XB1)FIRESTORMER MLG said:

I would love to join my xbox gamertag is FIRESTORMER MLG and I am rank 5 and I am not in a clan. Please send me a invite if possible I would love to join and be a part of watermelon clan! I play warframe every weekend so I am active. I have no mic. I hope I can join and help out the watermelon clan in any way possible!

On 4/16/2016 at 0:36 PM, (XB1)MLG REDONKULOUS said:

hey you guys sound like a fun and active clan and i was wondering if i could join you guys .my mastery rank is 5 and i am pretty good and fairly far into the game .and mainly use rhino.and have a few friends who are in the clan

gt: MLG REDONKUOUS

I've sent invitations to your inboxes. Welcome!

4 hours ago, (XB1)heavenlylight75 said:

greetings im mastery rank 6 goingon 7 please can i join

We'd be glad to have you, but you appear to already be in a clan. You need to leave your current clan before we can send you an invitation. Do that, reply back, and we'll get an invitation out to you.

6 hours ago, (XB1)AngryxSpartan said:

Hey, used to be in watermelon and took a break from warframe. was wonderin if I could get an inv back and one for my friend.

Sure. I've sent an invitation to your inbox. You should be able to then invite your friend.

Welcome back.

Gamertag: Fariko Cyntex

Mastery Rank: 6

Mic: Yes

Primary Warframe: Nova Prime

About Myself: I use to play warframe on the pc a little bit before the zephyr update came out. I quit for a little and bought an Xbox one and noticed they had warframe. I became addicted to the game and I play daily! I love meeting new people and having members to help on missions or alerts! I hope I can join this clan, it seems pretty awesome! 

13 hours ago, (XB1)Fariko Cyntex said:

Gamertag: Fariko Cyntex

Mastery Rank: 6

Primary Warframe: Nova Prime

About Myself: I use to play warframe on the pc a little bit before the zephyr update came out. I quit for a little and bought an Xbox one and noticed they had warframe. I became addicted to the game and I play daily! I love meeting new people and having members to help on missions or alerts! I hope I can join this clan, it seems pretty awesome! 

Of course. An invitation is waiting in your inbox.

Hey

i'm a relatively new player to warframe and i'd like some cool people to play with, after reading this post i thought i'd apply for this clan.

i'm mastery rank 6 with excalibur rhino oberon and nyx

i'm not in a clan nor have i ever been and im playing from the uk (GMT timezone) so i hope that's okay

thanks for considering me

:)

2 hours ago, (XB1)Zipparoo said:

Hey

i'm a relatively new player to warframe and i'd like some cool people to play with, after reading this post i thought i'd apply for this clan.

i'm mastery rank 6 with excalibur rhino oberon and nyx

i'm not in a clan nor have i ever been and im playing from the uk (GMT timezone) so i hope that's okay

thanks for considering me

:)

It's certainly fine that you're from the UK, although I do think most of our players are in North America, so keep that in mind when you're looking for people to squad up with.

I've sent an invitation to your inbox in-game.

I would love to be in watermelon again, I used to be in the clan months ago but I got busy and I couldn't play, but I've come back to warframe and have realized that I am no longer in the clan. Tons of nice people in the clan, would love to join the fruit basket again.

Gamertag: GamerChes523

Mastery Rank: 8

Edited by (XB1)GamerChes523

1 hour ago, (XB1)GamerChes523 said:

I would love to be in watermelon again, I used to be in the clan months ago but I got busy and I couldn't play, but I've come back to warframe and have realized that I am no longer in the clan. Tons of nice people in the clan, would love to join the fruit basket again.

Gamertag: GamerChes523

Mastery Rank: 8

Of course. I've sent an invitation to your inbox. Welcome back.

1 hour ago, (XB1)MAORIHULKsmash said:

New to warframe rank 3 would like to join your clan. Usually play xbox 4 hours + a day and currently all that time will be on warframe...always use a mic

please add me im onlinw trying to level up now MAORIHULKsmash

I've sent an invitation to your inbox.

Im a newish warframe player i downloaded this game a few months ago but never really played it im just now starting to play it more and im enjoying it except for the fact i dont have but 2 other friends that play warframe and i cant seem to find a clan i like but this one seem like i would really like it. I dont know much about the game and i really want to learn more about it and play it more. Im only mastery rank 3 but getting close to 4 i just built rhino and im enjoying him a lot. I really would like to join this clan and my Xbox live gamer tag is KillerAlien1

Edited by (XB1)KillerAlien1

14 hours ago, (XB1)KillerAlien1 said:

Im a newish warframe player i downloaded this game a few months ago but never really played it im just now starting to play it more and im enjoying it except for the fact i dont have but 2 other friends that play warframe and i cant seem to find a clan i like but this one seem like i would really like it. I dont know much about the game and i really want to learn more about it and play it more. Im only mastery rank 3 but getting close to 4 i just built rhino and im enjoying him a lot. I really would like to join this clan and my Xbox live gamer tag is KillerAlien1

I've sent an invitation to your inbox.

• 1 month later...
On 6/5/2016 at 2:52 PM, (XB1)xGMxBLUNTMANx said:

Hey, can I get a invite?. I'm Mr 12 and I've been looking for you guys since I started :D 

Happy to, but you appear to already be in a clan. You have to leave your current clan before we can send you an invitation.

If you still want an invitation, just let us know when you've done that!