The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Watermelon Clan! Gold Trophies In 3/4 Events. Super-Sized Clan With Super-Sized Fun. The Order Alliance! Events, Prizes, Parties, And More!

(XBOX)BluAina

8 hours ago, (XB1)Zeroth said:

Hello

Been Playing for a couple of weeks now almost every day would love to join your clan

Profile Name:Zeroth

Mic I have but don't talk to much

Not in a clan

Main reason for wanting to join is people to play with.

2 hours ago, (XB1)ROFL its b3acon said:

MR 10 looking to join this clan. 

Using microphone if needed. Good general knowledge of the game. Playing actively Warframe. Currently trying to get all Warframes to be prepared for every mission, but mostly using Frost currently. Heard about this clan by browsing the forums. Not in a clan atm. Wanting to join this clan mainly to find other people to play with. 

XB1 Gamertag: Rofl its b3acon. 

I've sent you both invitations. Welcome. If you're looking for people to play with, try to hang out on the chat, and don't be shy to start up your own squad and advertise it to get people to join in.

9 hours ago, (XB1)Billbo282001 said:

Can I join please I am a casual player but just need a clan

Unfortunately you appear to be in a clan, and I can't send an invitation if you are. If you would still like to join Watermelon, leave your current clan and reply back here.

18 hours ago, (XB1)Vane Void said:

Hi, Im new to warframe. I have been playing for a little over a week now, I am still learning how to play. I just reached mastery 2 today. My gt is Vane Void. Thanks for the thought

14 hours ago, (XB1)MetricCarp5 said:

Hi I just started playing Warframe last week and wanted to join your clan!

Name: MetricCarp5

Mastery: 2

Main: Ash

No mic and I try to play daily if possible

Thanks!

Invitations are waiting for you in the inbox. Welcome!

Hey, I'm a decently experienced player who is returning to the game after a long break. I would like to get back in the swing of things by joining an incredible clan such as this one. I'm mastery rank 9, I have a mic, I'm fairly active, and have a decent knowledge of the lore and gameplay.

Gamertag: jacjac4491

Mastery Rank: 9

Current Number of Warframes: 10 

I also have a friend who would love to be a part of this clan. His name is "CodySnowmew" and he is mastery level 10. 

Regardless of the decision thank you for taking the time to read my application. :)

Edited by (XB1)jacjac4491
Missing content

1 hour ago, (XB1)TheDBilbo said:

Hi, I'd love to join your clan. I play almost every day, but I'm getting bored going solo. This clan seems random and silly, right up my alley.

16 minutes ago, (XB1)jacjac4491 said:

Hey, I'm a decently experienced player who is returning to the game after a long break. I would like to get back in the swing of things by joining an incredible clan such as this one. I'm mastery rank 9, I have a mic, I'm fairly active, and have a decent knowledge of the lore and gameplay.

Gamertag: jacjac4491

Mastery Rank: 9

Current Number of Warframes: 10 

I also have a friend who would love to be a part of this clan. His name is "CodySnowmew" and he is mastery level 10. 

Regardless of the decision thank you for taking the time to read my application. :)

I've sent you both invites. Welcome.

3 hours ago, (XB1)SmallpoxJenkins said:

SmallpoxJenkins

Rank 9

On just about everyday

Booted from my previous clan for no apparent reason

I'd appreciate an invite

So long as you're not secretly a troublemaker. :)

3 hours ago, (XB1)cded007 said:

Hi! I'd like to join.

cded007

MR: 7

Unfortunately you both are already in a clan! The game won't let me send an invitation while you are. If you still want to join, leave your current clan and reply back on this thread.

XboxKing1220 (don't judge lol).                Mastery rank 3.                                             lvl 30 Excalibur and lvl 13 Rhino.              I'd love to be part of a clan who just sits back and enjoys the game.                         I have a mic and I'm on ALMOST everyday

1 hour ago, (XB1)XboxKing1220 said:

XboxKing1220 (don't judge lol).                Mastery rank 3.                                             lvl 30 Excalibur and lvl 13 Rhino.              I'd love to be part of a clan who just sits back and enjoys the game.                         I have a mic and I'm on ALMOST everyday

Our clan and our ranks are named after fruits. We're not judging anyone else's name.

I've sent you an invitation.