Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buff Stalker

escape123

Agree, at the moment, he is a minor nuisance at best.

I want to be terrified and hide behind teammates whenever light flickers

Also, buffed version of him could be used as a part solution to rushers that everyone seems to hate.

Make him more likely to target someone who is by himself and ahead of the others

Edited by dlddr

Yeah, I second this.  I love the idea of this guy randomly coming to gank you and the group has to work together to try to beat him (but it's very hard and takes quick coordination).  It used to be very fun to see a teammate start screaming about stalker and now it's almost nbd.

I soloed him twice today with Ash no problem.  It felt good the first time.  The second time I realized he just isn't that hard :(

Edited by ExSys

Dang you guys are lucky I have still yet to come across him.  Everyone else has fought him tons of times I still have not gotten him once.  "sad face"

He comes after me twice a day...

I've had nearly 20 or more encounters with this moron...and the numbers still rise.

Lol...solo him...and you'll think otherwise...especially if you cannot go invisible...you are not Rhino. And you do not have a shade.

As long as you are carrying a powerful gun, i dont think he is a problem. Just jump on a box or kite him in a corner and u can take pot shots.

But yeah I did mention to nerf him if u are solo. I've died to him when I started playing

As long as you are carrying a powerful gun, i dont think he is a problem. Just jump on a box or kite him in a corner and u can take pot shots.

But yeah I did mention to nerf him if u are solo. I've died to him when I started playing

I'm biased however...he comes after me so often that it's not even special anymore.

One thing I think they should do is that they should increase the likelihood of a stalker coming after you if you've defeated a boss several times in a row. 

Also, remove him wanting to avenge infested...what sense does it make for him to defend those monsters?

Also, remove him wanting to avenge infested...what sense does it make for him to defend those monsters?

Depends on the lore. I was assuming that he was angry because the Golem was basically holding the Infested hive mind together, and without him the Infested would kind of just go crazy and rampage even more than they normally do, causing more destruction, etc.

Depends on the lore. I was assuming that he was angry because the Golem was basically holding the Infested hive mind together, and without him the Infested would kind of just go crazy and rampage even more than they normally do, causing more destruction, etc.

Stalker was upset I killed Phorid...

Was that his...dog...?

Stalker is a mercenary that avenges killed Bosses, and you just banish him back when you sort of kill him. Problem with stalker is, that any 30 lvl warframe, even my 8 lvl Saryn managed to kill him easily. Ppl used to be scared when lights started to flash, and asked each other who has Stalker on them, now it got to the poin: Eh, another stalker, my 3. now today, not even one magazine from riffle and he's dead. Also, stalker doesn't seem to use any of his skills, I've seen him use once the slash dash, and like 2x teleport, but normaly he spawns, bugs out and doesn't even shoot, stares into the wall. For such a great character, It's waste, make him scale exstensively based on weapon and warframe that current target uses. For 30 lvl warframe with 30 weapon, make him lvl let's say 100, ppl should see a challenge in defeating him, and be feared from his existence. And it would be logical then, if you have such a great oponent, to gain a small reward for banishing him, otherwise ppl won't see a challenge in it.

Different idea:  one stalker per team member (mostly) ganging up on that one guy/gal he/they intended to kill.  That way it's not too much on the solo people while buff it significantly for a full team.  That is if they don't glitch, should provide some very tough challenge