The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Random Screen Freezes

Kealuo

my problem is my screen randomly freezes on any mission ( the game is still playing cause i can hear my powers and me getting shot at still) my pc is up to date and i have no clue why this happen. iv tried many solution like reinstall warframe,set to play on windows xp service pack 3 none of those seem to work. My pc is a Lenovo y510p gt755 Sli and im starting to think thats this is my pc fault is anyone besides me having this problem and is there anyway to fix it.

Edited by kealuo

Not having the same issue so far. Have you tried lower down your graphic setting and see if it helps? There are many factors causing game to freeze and one of the culprits is graphic card overheating.

However, it may not be overheating issue if you can play other games fine so see if you can log a ticket vai support here https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

I have the same issue,

gpu: r9 270x (tried underclocking, overclocking and giving it more voltage at stock clocks just to rule everything out)
cpu: phenom II 945 (same as above)

Have ran memtest86, no errors, 
temperatures during furmark are fine, computer is also stable running prime95 overnight with OK temps.
Tried installing on another hdd to rule out a damaged harddrive, didn't work either, also tried both steam and non steam versions. I can't remember this happening before 16.2 or one of the last 16.1 hotfixes.  All drivers are the latest ones, same with bios, and I haven't updated them since before this started happening. 

Just to add, other games work fine, and this has so far mostly happened on spy missions/grineer missions for me

I also have this issue, but for me, it's usually in the void. It was running fine a couple days ago, but now it freezes, I get a black screen, than it just displays my desktop; however, the audio and the button inputs are still working.

same problem  2 gtx770 sli 

tried about everything ..lower graphics ,disable sli , downgraded  drivers , nothing seems to work

gpu temperatures max 50° C ----122° F...

resolution settings 2560 * 1440 

ultra settings 

sometimes i can play more than 2 hours without any problem

sometimes it happen in the first 5 minutes ....

it happen more frequently when i play solo

(all my other games work fine)

Edited by plons