Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Greetings Everyone~~

Irireon

Hey there! Maya here. My username is supposed to be mayahabee but I messed up and accidentally added an A in it ~_~ I'm from SEA, Malaysia to be exact. Have already been playing since yesterday. Kotaku's "10 Free Steam Games Worth Playing" article got me here. So far, I'm enjoying the game, although I could use some friends around here. I usually just join random squads to help finish the quests easier. I'm right now at the Mercury Nav segment quest I think but I haven't done it. Well, I'm still trying to get the hang of this game.  

Anyway, sorry for the long intro. Just had to put that out xD Nice to meet you guys. Hope to see any of you in game. Peace~~ 

Hello and welcome, yea Warframe is a great game and the developers are always working on it, we get updates almost every week and hotfixes many times a week, it's definitely one of the best online games at the moment, and it has a unique artstyle.

btw the name can be changed but it costs plat, so maybe later when you have spare platinum you can do it if you want to, like a long term goal or something. 

Hello and welcome, yea Warframe is a great game and the developers are always working on it, we get updates almost every week and hotfixes many times a week, it's definitely one of the best online games at the moment, and it has a unique artstyle.

btw the name can be changed but it costs plat, so maybe later when you have spare platinum you can do it if you want to, like a long term goal or something. 

Thanks for the welcome! Yeah, I'm aware that the name can be changed, I'll try and get those plat as soon as possible. Seeing my name mispelled drives me nuts lol 

That's good to hear on the frequent updates :) I'm impressed with the gameplay and I love the aiming thing. It's easy for me, unlike other shooting games I played xD

Welcome to the Warframe community, it is probably one of the nicest I have ever been a part of.

Feel free to add me in-game and I will be more than happy to help with anything you need.

Thanks and will do :) Hope to see you in game soon.

Hi Maya! Welcome aboard from another new person. I'm Ashley. It's great to see gamers from all over the world. 

I'm the same, playing with random squads. But joining a clan helps a lot. As you play you'd get clan invites. Take your time, and get to know the clan and its members if you decide to join. 

Your introduction is not long, mine was. :)

Have fun playing and I wish you to have a great experience online. 

Hi Maya! Welcome aboard from another new person. I'm Ashley. It's great to see gamers from all over the world. 

I'm the same, playing with random squads. But joining a clan helps a lot. As you play you'd get clan invites. Take your time, and get to know the clan and its members if you decide to join. 

Your introduction is not long, mine was. :)

Have fun playing and I wish you to have a great experience online. 

Thanks Ashley~ I've joined a clan in game and they've helped me a lot! But if they're busy, I always join a random squad or go solo on easy missions. 

I realized mine was not that long but still, I kinda wanted it to be brief xD