Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Time Has Come. Pvp Is Slowly Bringing Fishy Individuals Into The Game.

NoeleVeerod

I think by "fishy characters" the OP means players at Mastery 0 who are incredibly skilled at the game (fake accounts).

I got into a game with a hacker just yesterday, mastery 2. I recorded it and reported him. His hack sped up the match timer and caused ability cast times to be instant.

As I said I am not that keen on PvP 2.0, not untill parkour 2.0. All the matches i was in were pretty long with no hackers. Even tho there were some spammy individuals id get up to 50:10 K:D ratio in a session. About the hacks, i wouldn't jump into some funny conclusion, was he a host or a player, his connection as a host could have been bad. But i get it. Hacking is present. Honestly, i don't see a reason to hack in PvP, the XP gaining is pretty bad and there is no reason to ruin others' fun.

What's your opinion on lag switchers?

That is, where a team is losing then suddenly everyone becomes consistantly laggy while one player (host) starts dominating.

Lag switching is just as bad as cheating.

That wasn't what I witnessed, though.

After watching the video Vintovka recorded, the said player is most definitely hacking. His abnormal sprint speed is exactly what i mentioned i witnessed myself a long time ago. And yesterday my clan mate Auramau had the misfortune to join a game with the same player, also recorded and reported. 

After watching the video Vintovka recorded, the said player is most definitely hacking. His abnormal sprint speed is exactly what i mentioned i witnessed myself a long time ago. And yesterday my clan mate Auramau had the misfortune to join a game with the same player, also recorded and reported.

Oh, perhaps the same player from a while ago?