The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

H Raid

whatsthepointofphone

Hi everyone,

I am hosting a raid (law of retribution) in 1200 April 6th BST. Here are the following warframes that I expect to be in the mission:

Valkyr X1 (Hysteria god mode useful when reviving- full duration and maybe efficiency build)

Trinity X2 (Spam energy vampire and blessing- efficiency build may be helpful)

Frost X1 (Snow Globe when reviving and hacking and protecting formorian core- efficiency build may be helpful also duration)

Banshee X1 (Soundquake build with range and efficiency)

Nova X1 (Slow MP build- strength and efficiency)

Loki X1 (Spam disarm if possible irradiating disarm- max range and duration and efficiency)

Vauban X1 (Bastille spam so enemies cannot hit u- range and efficiency build will be helpful )

And here the auras I am expecting to have in the mission:

Corrosive Projection X4

Rejeuvenation X2

Energy Siphon X2

For warframes, I am available to bring frost or loki. I can only bring rejeuvenation if I bring a frost. But if I bring a loki (BTW, I have a irradiating disarm build), I can bring any aura above.

Have lots of attempts but have not succeeded once XD

Reply here if you are interested!!!

*Note: I am actually new to raid, so feel free to comment or recommend any changes so I can make the trial easier!!!

Edited by whatsthepointofphone

I would advise you use Banshee with Sound Quake instead of Vauban. You'll have a further range, and won't drasticly drop everyones FPS. Plus the banshee can sit on a point in stage 2 while still CCing. 2 Banshees are better of course, one for each side.