Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Can't Make A Spectacular Entrance To Save My Life...

calico103

...so here's a generic "Hi, I'm Calico" forum post. *ahem* Hi, I'm Calico. I spent about 15 minutes trying to think of a humorous way to introduce myself, but the sad truth is I'm not that witty. I can make some nasty puns, though. :P

Okay, I'll tell you a bit more about myself: A good friend of mine introduced me and a couple of other friends to Warframe a couple years ago, but we all kinda fell off playing it after a while. Recently, though, Warframe's recaptured me, and I feel more into it than I've ever been (a lack of general activity around the house kinda does that to you). I got three non-starter Warframes (Rhino, Nekros, and Saryn in that order, currently farming Rhino Prime parts) and a Kubrow (Russell the Huras) and Sentinel (Helios... the Helios :P), and while I'm not really good at the game, it's by far my favorite TPS, and as I see it it's greatly improving (seconded by another friend I introduced to the game a year ago who quit but just recently returned). So now that I'm more into the game, I decided to start using the forums (it helped that my veteran friends called you guys "pretty chill" :3).

So yeah, here I was saying I wasn't gonna make a huge post, and there I went anyway. :P Looking forward to getting more involved with the community!

(Fun fact: The amount of parentheses in this post is TOO MANY.)

If I may: at least one part of most primes is... "rough" to acquire. In Rhino's case, the chassis are a bit of a punk, but they aren't really worth much in terms of teh_plats. You can always just sell a few things in the Trading channel and buy it outright.

Just my two cents. And, welcome! 

o3o!

Thanks for the welcomes, everyone!

@DiosGX: Thanks for the tip! Luckily, as I noted, I have a few veteran friends who help me last in T3 Survival for the Rhino Prime chassis (we got Rare 5 cores instead iirc, but that's not all bad). One of them even traded me an extra blueprint he had for the Rhino Prime helmet, which in truth is kinda the only reason I actually have a Rhino Prime helmet at all. :P

(I hope this little off-track comment was okay; I read the rules against derailing threads and hope this doesn't really count. Also, I'm kinda paranoid about that kind of thing because on the first game forum I went to, I got completely butchered by the community for posting in the wrong subforum.)