Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please De. Allow A Certain Set Of Rules In The New Cephalon Capture

Nama_Sui_Seijin

Dear reader of this topic,

What i don't like in this Cephalon Capture is the following:

1. spawn kills

2. warframe ultimates

Why I don't like this and what i would see differently:

1. Spawn kills are just low :/. A player should have at least some time to get back in the game. Just let the players that spawn be invulnerable for a while and unable to shoot while they can move away. Like a 5 second period for instance.

2. Every time I think I can take that ( for instance ->  volt ) warframe down .. I can't :/ the opposite player just blasts me off the screen or stuns me ( like rhino ).. In my opinion this is not fair, if everyone goes energy farming without even wasting a shot in game. it spoils the game play and the fun of it.

Please tell me what you think of this dear players, same goes for DE.

Lets make pvp a bit more player friendly ^^

Greetings Suifuto

Member of Brothers of Morthem

V Alliance Member

Edited by Suifuto

1. Spawn kills are just low :/. A player should have at least some time to get back in the game. Just let the players that spawn be invulnerable for a while and unable to shoot while they can move away. Like a 5 second period for instance.

Erm... That is already a thing. Exactly that. You have 5 seconds invulnerability when you spawn, until you move or shoot. You can just copter away if someone is camping in your spawn.

really? I haven't noticed yet though. i will see how that works. ;) ty :) great that they already implemented that one ^^

I believe looking around counts as moving (which it really shouldn't). Also, the timer counts down from when your body spawns, not when you gain control of it, which is not always the same time.

Erm... That is already a thing. Exactly that. You have 5 seconds invulnerability when you spawn, until you move or shoot. You can just copter away if someone is camping in your spawn.

5 seconds are only when you are not moving - when you move after spawn - you lose your 5 sec. invulnerability. This is a fact.

Yes okay maybe true, still in 1 second someone can already kill you when you move just a slightly bit...

I would say to DE the following: make the invulnerability last a bit longer please and that the player can only shoot after some seconds. Just to be safe out of shooting range.

That I find fair enough, instead of your brains being shot out because you accidentally twitched a nerve in your hand wrong because you are to hyped about some pvp arrogant guy ruling the map over and over again.

I am surely aware some of you pvp'ers are talking in this topic or reading this as well and don't like changes.

Well sorry to disappoint you but that is life.

I even would suggest DE puts up a voting poll for this.

DEMOCRACY ftw!

Edited by Suifuto

I have.

I've tried shooting someone who just spawned and hasn't begun moving yet. Yeah I'm a terrible person, but I also consistently see 0 damage when I shoot.

So yeah it exists already.

yes i noticed the zero's when you shout then, still the other player is under fire then.

What chance would he even have dodging a grakata, braton let stand a shot of a latron prime?

Actually none

Edited by Suifuto