The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Borderless Army - Now Recruiting!

Sintag

My name is Sintag; I run a two-man clan, but that isn't too important.

What is important, however, is that I also run an Alliance, known as The Borderless Army.

WHAT ARE WE?

We are an Alliance who recently got emptied out. Might have something to do with a tech issue, however, I can't confirm this. What we are is an empty Alliance looking to restore balance, low taxes, kinship, and, most importantly, variety to the darkSectors. We fight for YOU, Tenno, not your wallet.

If any Clans also seek to balance the rails, if any Clans also wish to fight alongside us, or if any Clans, of any size, nationality, race, time-zone, wish to join us, our doors are open and our arms extended.

We truly seek to be borderless. We'll recruit any Clan, no matter how big, or where and when you are. We only wish to restore the darkSectors.

In short, we want anyone and everyone who will take a stand and fight alongside us to, well, take a stand, and fight alongside us.

Please reply with Clan Name and the name of your Warlord, if possible.

...And for the sake of my head, please post it in English. I'm bad at translating (READ: I can't) and I don't trust Google for accuracy.

Thank you in advance,Tenno, and have a lovely day. C:

What is important, however, is that I also run an Alliance, known as The Borderless Army.

WHAT ARE WE?

We are an Alliance who recently got emptied out. Might have something to do with a tech issue, however, I can't confirm this. What we are is an empty Alliance looking to restore balance, low taxes, kinship, and, most importantly, variety to the darkSectors. We fight for YOU, Tenno, not your wallet.

If any Clans also seek to balance the rails, if any Clans also wish to fight alongside us, or if any Clans, of any size, nationality, race, time-zone, wish to join us, our doors are open and our arms extended.

We truly seek to be borderless. We'll recruit any Clan, no matter how big, or where and when you are. We only wish to restore the darkSectors.

In short, we want anyone and everyone who will take a stand and fight alongside us to, well, take a stand, and fight alongside us.

...And for the sake of my head, please post it in English. I'm bad at translating (READ: I can't) and I don't trust Google for accuracy.

Hello im the warlord of my clan. I would like to make alliance with your clans

Clan: PIRATES1014

Warlord: againstflow

WHAT ARE WE?

Im also an active clan. Its my pleasure to get into your alliance

WHAT ARE WE?

Im also an active clan. Its my pleasure to get into your alliance