Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Slide Kick

DarknightK

not as effective when you hit their toes, as apposed to their gut innards.

Right, so the damage should be scaled down because this attack would be directly geared toward a high knockdown chance (except against certain bosses and enemy types...Heavy Grineer, Shockwave/Fusion MOAs?)

Been saying that for a while.

I essentially want the same slide kick as Bulletstorm has where it makes them tumble over me.

Mhm. Plus executing a melee attack right as your sliding would be interesting. Seeing a Grineer get sliced in half mid-air would make my life complete. (While sliding)

Edited by DarknightK

you have a slide attack tho. why simply run into them when you can slide them, dice them, apply status effects and be out like a ninja.

i COULD wreck your world, but instead ill just stub your toe.

i dono, i think its mostly the skill involved with timing and reacting to the situation correctly. as appose to "since we knock them down with slide now, why not just have them fall over when i walk into them?"

or something.

I see where your coming at.

At time I really don't use the melee attack when I should, mostly because of dat timing issue.

I feel like that the slide kick would be a slightly easier way of dispatching certain enemies in order to escape, or deal with tougher enemies.

Say your cornered by two grineer lancers, a grineer trooper, a ballista, and a Heavy Grineer

Well all four members COULD knockdown all four of them and focus on the Heavy...

Or Mag could just use crush and F*** everything up.

It depends on how you want to play.

In my opinion, slide kicking could be a useful way to escape without worrying about getting capped in the &#! by 5 or 6 enemies.

Like that last part on the Corpus Snowbase, where I heavily suggest DE puts a barrage of Corpus to try to stop you getting to the extraction zone;

players could simply slide dash + jump to avoid taking the time to fight enemies and simply get to the extraction.