Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Indepth Critique Of Call Of Duty Games

(PSN)MoRockaPDX

Noah Caldwell-Gervais, covers 11 COD titles with an in-depth serious critique. I had forgot that I had played and enjoyed most of the early titles so much. I also remember the ambivalence I felt toward some of the others as the single player grew stale, but the action formula still gripped me. Since, COD: Black Ops 2 I gave up on it, as even the action formula could no longer hold my attention, but this video has me thinking again about COD: Advanced Warfare. When its gone down in price enough, I will knock it out and see how I feel.

All in all, COD has a long list of highly influential games, and the Noah explains so eloquently how each one worked in the context of the its release. That is a very important detail, and gave me waves of nostalgia when watching.

For those who outright dismiss COD on any grounds, It would be well worth it to watch this. Even fans, or especially newer fans, watch and see where the game comes from, and what it used to mean. And for anyone interested in game design, a detailed critique one of the most famous and divisive franchises, definitely, deserves your attention.

Woah woah woah woah woah. You really expect me to watch 2 hours of that? Hell No.

i like listening to this sorta thing while playing games, so ill probably watch the entire. or at least ill listen to it.