Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm A Nerd Who Can't Their Shoes

(XBOX)guywhoiam

Hello everyone!

I have been playing for over a month and even trading in the trading section, but have yet to really introduce myself. I am Guy, and I enjoy this game. I am a co-founder of Router2Fast on Xbox Live, also made up of new people who've played for just over a month, and we got our emblem approved! Now we wait...

If you want to join forces sometime, just let me know. Although you should be aware that I don't play very seriously and prefer a humorous group over a serious one. 

Guess I might as well say my favorite frames while I'm here. 

1. Mesa - I love gunslingers and her Peacemaker is fun to use. 

2. Limbo - I love Rift Mages. There is just something magical about shifting between planes of existence.

3. Zephyr - Love the design and the skills. While I suck at doing damage with Tailwind, I love the mobility it provides. Also tornadoes. 

And yes, I know some people don't like frames such as Mesa because of 'Press 4 to win', but know that I literally do not care.

Edited by (XB1)guywhoiam

Hello , I've been playing for over a month now and can't get enough ,

It's fun to mess around and have fun with a game like this , too much farming and being serious all the time takes the fun away ,

If you see me on id be happy to run some missions with you , got a good clan of fun players

Cheers Tenno

Welcome, I'm a warframe adept, been around a year or so, I play as a casual now, there's not much I need in-game, so I just enjoy my free time playing for an hour or two (until new content arrives, and my inner-hardcore-player comes out to farm like crazy).

Damn console peasant... welcome to the community. ^^

I'll take being a console peasant over not getting to play. And thanks. Maybe it's because I haven't looked around a lot yet, but this seems like one of the better communities for a game that I've been on. 

Hello , I've been playing for over a month now and can't get enough ,

It's fun to mess around and have fun with a game like this , too much farming and being serious all the time takes the fun away ,

If you see me on id be happy to run some missions with you , got a good clan of fun players

Cheers Tenno

I'd be happy to party up with you sometime, though I hope it's understandable if I don't because my friends are on and want to run stuff. I will add you as a friend when I get a chance.

Welcome, I'm a warframe adept, been around a year or so, I play as a casual now, there's not much I need in-game, so I just enjoy my free time playing for an hour or two (until new content arrives, and my inner-hardcore-player comes out to farm like crazy).

I know how that is. I used to be that way with another game called Wakfu, until the game became too PvP focused and I'd be attacked by six people while harvesting stuff. Anyway, if you haven't heard of Wakfu before, it's a pretty fun game.

I'll take being a console peasant over not getting to play. And thanks. Maybe it's because I haven't looked around a lot yet, but this seems like one of the better communities for a game that I've been on. 

I quite like the community here, you get the whiners (usually on the hotfix topics), but apart from them everybody seems to be on the same page. :)

Edited by SR-02