The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tower Survival Bugframe

DaveC

Why does almost every Tower survival mission that goes beyond 45m-50m end in a crash (host disconnect) with the loss of all loot...absolutely fed up with it. it's happening so many times now. It's something that cannot be attributed to bad internet, because if it was the disconnects would be spread evenly across the game times....not almost always beyond 45-50m.

Please sort it out DE...as I am sure i am not alone in experiencing this problem.

past 38 minutes the number of mobs increases, as well as their level. (meaning they take slightly longer to kill)

this results in increased bandwidth usage and host system resources.

in my experience the culprit in these cases is split 50/50 between network overload or host system hangs / crashes.

(even a host system hang of a few seconds can be enough to drop half / all of the group)

personally, i've stopped running past 40 minutes at all due to this. (and usually i don't even go past 20 minutes)

i like the added difficulty of long runs, but i'm unwilling to risk all my rewards and time spent when a crash happens about one in three games.