The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If Nekros Could Raise Infested As His Ultimate Instead?

thehotsung8701A

None of what you said makes sense op, first he can raise infested, second, he can be a one man army because he also raises soldiers, if he could raise only infested he would be like a tamer or something.

But his soldiers don't last for long.  In Guild Wars 1, once you raise your undead, you have them for a long period of time aka hence the one man army and it doesn't feel lonely and you can constantly raise new undead once your old undead turn to dust. 

But his soldiers don't last for long.  In Guild Wars 1, once you raise your undead, you have them for a long period of time aka hence the one man army and it doesn't feel lonely and you can constantly raise new undead once your old undead turn to dust. 

Power duration.

OP have you used the ability with the correct mods?  you can get SoD up to a minute plus TWO very different games 

I don't have Nekros but from what I see from my friend, it doesn't last as long as I would like and they don't follow you around on your whole journey.  Yeah but Warframe is the first game that is similar to Guild Wars 1.  It like Guild Wars 1 in space, and that a good thing since Guild Wars 1 is my mmorpg. 

I don't have Nekros but from what I see from my friend, it doesn't last as long as I would like and they don't follow you around on your whole journey.  Yeah but Warframe is the first game that is similar to Guild Wars 1.  It like Guild Wars 1 in space, and that a good thing since Guild Wars 1 is my mmorpg. 

so you don't even have it?... get a nekros and mod it, then we can talk.

Step1: Realize what you're doing

Step2: Stop

I know he powerful and I like his ultimate, but I'm saying it would look cooler if he could raise infested (without the ghost verison of them).  I don't need to play as Nekros to know this.  Like they would spawn animation out of dead enemy.