The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Game Crashes When Trying To Enter The Starmap

Deadcalypso

So now all of the sudden my game is crashing/freezing when i enter the starmap ?

I havent had any crashes before so DE get your **** together and stop fixing bugs by making new bugs 

Edit: It crashes/freezes so badly i cant even fill in a report and send it to DE ... congrats year of quality was that sarcastic ?

Edit2: Reinstalling the game either from the site or over steam didnt fix it ... what did you guys stealth changed ?

Edit 3:  crashes when trying to enter a game through my communication > friendslist/clanlist as well
            crashes when trying to entyer conclave from my liset.
            optimizing nor verifying works, disabling dx 10, dx 11 multi treading etc. didnt work 

Edit 4  Cant enter options in game either it freezes/crashes the game

Edited by Smokingdutchman

Alright I think I know what your problem is. It seems possible that DE may have changed the way the game's network-ish stuff works in one of the updates that may be interfering with your firewall because all the places that you are saying it will crash in are places that need access to the warframe server (to either save or load information to/from your profile). Try letting your game through your firewall and see if the crashing stops. I can say for sure that what you are describing doesn't happen to me unless my internet crashes. You could also try talking to tech support about it I've heard they're very helpful...

I'm still experiencing this issue. Wonder what's wrong. ;( It had no problems last night, but now it can't get anything done. Also, the rest of the Liset works just fine.

Edited by Kardis