The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do You Feel About Prime Warframes?

thehotsung8701A

I don't have a problem with Primes as a concept. My favorite was a Volt and I was stoked when they brought him out and buffed the crap out of him. On topic, Regular Volt got sold once I picked up the Volt P, as are most of my regs to save Slot space.  

And in terms of your "Sonic to Supersonic", check out the threads on lore that pop-up in general discussion every so often. They're a great read and answered by people who are really into it. It's all speculation, but since there are so many of us rocking the same style of armor, they almost have to be mass-produced - Primes done so by adventurers unearthing the instructions to fabricate the armor and connect the weapon systems together. We're simply "pilots", so we could have a regular version of X Warframe, but could also bust out a blinged-out version for special occasions if we wanted to keep both types.  

I see what your saying but just because there is many players out there with the same frame doesn't actually mean that translates to lore.

So taking Star Wars the Old Republic for example. Yes there is multiple Sith Warriors out there but they all go through the same story which assumes there really is only one person doing all this. It's just to accommodate the player base.

And I really don't see us Tenno as explorers or pilots only, as there is many weapons literally designed and built by us which suggests we are more than just assassins by the gun and sword. Many of us Tenno would have had to have skills and involvement back in the day in this regards as we didn't just come out of cryo and say hey, I am going to design and build a gun today.

I love that Prime stuff in general is old but superior tech.

I'm a collector of Warframes so I keep the non-prime ones even when I get the prime. Though, with the exception of Nova, every prime released are of frames I never use outside of leveling to 30...

I would ****ing hate that and I hope DE never does it. 

I don't want that either.  I just list it cause it does seem weird that the non-prime don't upgrade into prime.  I do like the way the current setup is.  Though it would actually be better if we can switch from non-prime to prime as different character but only need to use 1 slot.  2 different frame, but only 1 slot, you can chang it under appearance, while you have 3 different save for each.