Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading Improvements

Zarathin

So several times I've gone to try to trade for something with somebody of a significantly higher level than I, and they have somthing that I REALLY want (in the most recent case, the Dead Eye aura), but I can't find anything that they are willing to trade for. I ended up not getting the aura.

Now, this may not be much of a problem for anyone who pays for platinum, but in the case of people like me, where the game said I only had 6 available to trade, it was annoying.

What I'm proposing is a system that allows the person you're trading with, IF YOU GIVE THEM PERMISSION, to actually look through your mods, blueprints, etc., and see if there is anything that they even want! That way you have the highest chance of striking a workable deal. Even if you don't have anything, at least you know it wasn't your fault for not putting something you thought worthless on the table. It would also save a lot of time, because I spent around 10-15 minutes negotiating, and still didn't come up with anything. 

Anyways, there's my two cents. 

Thank you!