Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hypothermia: Recruiting New / Active Players

Sadotahl

1 hour ago, Chronus_115 said:

Looking forward to join and make new friends :) 

Ive been playing for a week MR 2.

Hope u accept. IGN: Chronus_115

Just sent you an invite Chronos, welcome to the clan!

• 4 weeks later...

Clan sounds like what I'm looking for. I am completely new at this game and looking for help with this monstrous amount of information regarding this game.

If you are still recruiting: IGN> Labchimp

15 hours ago, Labchimp said:

Clan sounds like what I'm looking for. I am completely new at this game and looking for help with this monstrous amount of information regarding this game.

If you are still recruiting: IGN> Labchimp

Hello Labchimp!

I just sent you an invite to the clan, welcome!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, my bud and I have been playing for about a month and we are looking for a friendly group of people to join. We both have jobs, however have really fell in love with Warframe. We typically play 4+ days a week, we would both love to join your Clan. Thanks!

IGNs: Vakaef (myself) and Epsilon_Knight

4 hours ago, Vakaef said:

Hey, my bud and I have been playing for about a month and we are looking for a friendly group of people to join. We both have jobs, however have really fell in love with Warframe. We typically play 4+ days a week, we would both love to join your Clan. Thanks!

IGNs: Vakaef (myself) and Epsilon_Knight

Hello Vakaef!

I've sent invites to both of you, welcome to the clan! :)

Hey, I've owned a small clan for a while now, but I'm looking for a more bustling community. Met a few of your members and you fellas seem pretty nice, so I was wondering if I could join up :)

IGN: PieSmacker

Rank 13, been around since the start of the open beta. Haven't been consequently active, but I'm starting to feel the warframe again. Lots of new content and stuff so I've got quite a few things to build and play.

Timezone: GMT +1 (The Netherlands)

2 hours ago, PieSmacker said:

Hey, I've owned a small clan for a while now, but I'm looking for a more bustling community. Met a few of your members and you fellas seem pretty nice, so I was wondering if I could join up :)

IGN: PieSmacker

Rank 13, been around since the start of the open beta. Haven't been consequently active, but I'm starting to feel the warframe again. Lots of new content and stuff so I've got quite a few things to build and play.

Timezone: GMT +1 (The Netherlands)

Hi PieSmaker!

I tried sending you an invite but it says that you're already in a clan. I'll be happy to send one again when you've left that one though :)

Regards

Mogrol

4 hours ago, PieSmacker said:

Thought I already left, apologies. Left just now so about sunday the timer should be done.

Hello again PieSmacker, I just sent you an invite. Welcome to the clan!

3 hours ago, Devantarus said:

Hello, I am still a novice but can i get invited to your clan? Still learning things around here and want to play with some people just not to be solo and learn more on the way.

Hello Devantarus! I've sent you an invite, welcome to the clan!

On 5/18/2016 at 10:11 PM, KainSkarrheim said:

Hey! I recently joined Warframe and I'm loving it so far. I'm looking for a friendly group to have fun with. You seem like that very group, I'd love to join if you'd have me :D

IGN KainSkarrheim MR2

Hi  KainSkarrheim!

Sorry i missed your post!

It says you're already in a clan now, so I guess you found another one. If you ever wish to join us just write to us again. Good luck with the game!

2 hours ago, Mogrol said:

Hi  KainSkarrheim!

Sorry i missed your post!

It says you're already in a clan now, so I guess you found another one. If you ever wish to join us just write to us again. Good luck with the game!

I was just messing around with the clan system here, wanted to see how to create one. Disbanded it and ready to join!

8 hours ago, KainSkarrheim said:

I was just messing around with the clan system here, wanted to see how to create one. Disbanded it and ready to join!

Ah, I understand :) I just sent you an invite, welcome to the clan!