The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Clan I Can Take A Role Of Leadership

saneSocks

I'm warlord in a clan but no one plays and I don't wanna do all kinds of recruiting,  but maybe i should/ 

Leadership roles require you to do some work. You've got to do at least some recruiting. At the very least recruit a recruiter that can recruit some recruits for you.

I was gonna try to explain that last sentence but I decided to I didn't mind if no one understood.

recruit recruit recruit recruit recruit recruit recruit recruit recruit recruit recruit recruit recruit recruit recruit recruit recruit recruit recruit recruit recruit recruit recruit recruit

if you say it long enough it stops being a word and just starts being a strange blurry noise.

Edited by Coatduck

Hey,

I have a semi dead clan, it used to be super active. 30+ people online on voice coms at once ranging from expierenced to noobs. currently working on bring it back to life still got some die hard members kicking even after 6months leave which means all dojo is up and ready, i just need help with recruitment. if your down for that then ill happily give you some "leadership role" however im EU time zone. so you will most likely need to do the US time zone recruiting unless you play around 6pm your time