The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shooting Another Warframe, Because His Head Is In The Way?

rickoshay51

Being a noob is bad enough but having other "seasoned players" jump in front of you and blocking your shots with their heads is distracting. I know that it's a small thing and I'll get better at this game as it and I both evolve, but it would be sooo cool if when a big warframe head gets between you and a long target, you could see through it to aim better and shoot through the head? I seem to find myself finding cover in the exact same spot someone else is trying to use at the same time. I don't mind sharing, just move that big head so I can shoot to!

Edited by rickoshay51

Players should just realize that if they are ahead of everyone else, it would benefit everyone if they crouched whilst firing.

If I'm at the head of an engagement, I always try to remember to crouch. I've only actually been recognized for doing so in-game once in my 200+ hours, but it does help out those firing from behind you.

"Alright, about to headshot that darn Grineer Commander" *fires, Loki jumps in front of the shot*

"LOKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!"

"Alright, I think if I toss the glaive toward that wall, it will bounce and kill 2 of them" *tosses, Loki rolls into the glaive, sending it backwards*

"Alright, about to headshot that darn Grineer Commander" *fires, Loki jumps in front of the shot*

"Alright, I think if I toss the glaive toward that wall, it will bounce and kill 2 of them" *tosses, Loki rolls into the glaive, sending it backwards*

and THAT, is why he's called Loki, he creates mischief and distraction.

seriously though, it isn't too much an issue, but I think this does need looking at, just don't add friendly fire (we all know how well that works in Halo *cough* sniper noobs *cough*) but yeah, just make allies semi-trasnperent when aiming through them (I mean, aiming as in right click) and give people the ability to shoot through eachother and it may work... perhaps.