Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback On Recent Soma Sound Change.

Evil_Brick

I'm going to come right out and say it, i'm unhappy with the new firing sound for Soma.

I feel that the old sound was more appropriate for a rapid-firing gun that relies on critical hits, to me that suggests small bullets. The higher-pitched and somewhat loud old sound felt more satisfying, as if you were just throwing down a wall of lead.

The new sound, if nice, feels a bit too muted, it lacks the snappy sensation of the previous one. I honestly feel that i'm not even shooting, that's how muted i feel the new sound is, it's really throwing me off.

Could someone tell me why it was changed? Is there any possibility of getting the old sound back? After all, Change is niether good nor bad on its own after all, so please don't think i dislike this simply because it's different, i normally don't complain about changes after all.

And if we cannot get the older sound back at all, could it at least be tweaked to stand out a little more? The sound that other players hear are different anyway, so it's not like you would get on the nerves of other players if the sound is more snappy.

And if my writing above seems angry, i really didn't intend it that way, and i'm sorry if it came across that way. I'm trying to be as lenient as possible while still making clear how much i dislike this change.