The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Customize Key Binding

Sorkova

Anyone know of a fix to stop the game from remapping my key bindings every time I log in the pc game version. It is getting very irritating having to remap my entire key binding set every time I log in the game because the game resets the key bindings back to default.

Edited by Sorkova

To anyone that has had any problems with your key bindings being reset back to defaults here is the solution I found that worked for me. It is imperative that every key binding in the list must have a key selection whether you plan to use it or not. There is an exception...when you select a key choice for any binding slot, hit the ESC key afterwards. If you don't get a warning message then that key binding can be left blank. If you do get a warning message then you MUST put something in that binding. I personally don't use the NumberPad keys so I use those keys on bindings which I know I won't use but get a warning message that the key choice is blank. Go down through your key binding list and check each one. Once you have completed your entire binding list you must click the confirm key to set your binding choices. (***Note: If you don't see the confirm button after completing your list there is a MUST HAVE binding that is still empty)  If you leave any key binding slot empty that MUST HAVE a key in it will result in your entire binding set being reset to defaults when you close the game. You can log out and back in without a problem but once you close the game your current key bindings will be gone. Hope this helps anyone having key binding issues.

Edited by Sorkova