Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Do People Want More Stances?

(PSN)WiiConquered

Well I personally want more stances so that I can further customize my character.
More fighting styles to choose from means more over all warframe customization.

I love to see interesting and unique warframes and crtic them based on originality and creativity.

I hope that one day I will be able to do the same for stances.

This game needs atleast 20-30 more before I can though.

Just imagine how cool it would be to see so many fighting/martial art styles in one game.

If you played mortal kombat(cant remember which one), each character had 2-3 fighting styles to choose from.

I loved that feature, stances in a way are similar.

Keeping it short for once: I often see people asking for new melee stances, and I'm curious as to why. I'd definitely prefer having fewer stances with more combos to having more stances with fewer combos.

EDIT: Looks like I was too short for once. I'd rather have tons of different fighting options on one combo than have one fighting option on tons of combos. I wish I could have quicker attacks similar to Iron Phoenix and slower attacks like Crimson Dervish all on one stance, for example. Granted, I can see how more melee buttons might be necessary for this to work, but generally if a combo could work on an existing stance I'd rather see it there.

Do you even understand our struggle to uncover the ultimate stance?

Ginyu force - All weapons

Well I personally want more stances so that I can further customize my character.

More fighting styles to choose from means more over all warframe customization.

I love to see interesting and unique warframes and crtic them based on originality and creativity.

I hope that one day I will be able to do the same for stances.

This game needs atleast 20-30 more before I can though.

Just imagine how cool it would be to see so many fighting/martial art styles in one game.

If you played mortal kombat(cant remember which one), each character had 2-3 fighting styles to choose from.

I loved that feature, stances in a way are similar.

Deadly Alliance

Personally ... as has been mentioned, the ability to have a different 'feel' from one weapon of the same type to the next. additionally, i'd far prefer to have a more controllable set of 'combos', than more available combos on a single stance (though obviously both would be nice). maybe i just haven't gotten the hang of it in general, but it almost feels like input recognition is mediocre and that it subsequently affects specific move generation.

I honestly don't think stances should be mod cards. They should be like warframe abilities.

The purpose of making them cards makes it so you can change for your own personal flare/flavor, and at the same time, boost some mod points into the weapon like you do to a frame with an aura, meaning "hey, you've played this a bit, no need to start with a useless rank 0 weapon"
Edited by RonanFrost