The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydra Is Recruiting! Hail Hydra

(XBOX)AuDiOFuRy

Greetings Tenno!

If you're currently looking for a active clan with competitions with awesome prizes or just looking for a solid group to run missions. Well you found the right post! Yes all these other clans claim to be the best & have better players, they maybe be even right.. who am I kinding, they're all garbage and will be crushed by HYDRA! Join us or die. Sign up for a chance to win in our upcoming competition. Pm for details. You can message (Audiofury, Kaliboy35 or Slave3121)!

HAIL HYDRA!

hydra.png

Edited by (XB1)AuDiOFuRy

Hail Hydra ...

If you like playing video games whilst having fun with stupid funny sh!t being said in your right ear whilst ordis is saying stupid funny sh!t in your left ear then Hail Hydra.
If you think life is all about taking video games very serious and you don't want to have fun... Hail Hydra.

If you came here looking for a world-wide subversive organization dedicated to global domination well Hail fukn Hydra.

If you don't know what Warframe is then download Warframe and then Hail Hydra.

Seriously... just Hail Hydra!

SylarTreatment

So I am kinda new to warframe. I've been playing it a lot recently and I didn't know there were clans and such for this game. My gamer tag on the Xbox one is Beatstrocity if anyone wants to add me. I usually play late nights from 8pm-1or 2 am all week. Just depends on when I get off work and if I go out after or not.

Looking to join a community of knowledgeable players. I just started playing last week and LOVING the game. Already level 30 Excal with maxed weapons, working on others. This is what I wanted Destiny to be and well...we know how that went. I'm on late afternoon to midnight EST all week. Would love to join the clan if you'd have me.