The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydra Is Recruiting! Hail Hydra

(XBOX)AuDiOFuRy

HYDRA members rank spec ops and below YOU are summoned to THE EXCIPIO LUDOS On Saturday, May 30th at 8pm CST, you will prove your valor in competition with fellow Hydra.

Your Mastery Rank will determine your tier. Our champions will be showered with gifts from the gods. Prizes will be awarded to the top 2 challengers per tier:

Tier 3 > Rhino p set, Mag p set
Tier 2 > Vaykor marelok, Synoid gammacor
Tier 1 > Four riders, Crimson dervish, tempo royale

Remember a member of hydra does not fear death. He embraces it. He caresses it. 
There is only 1 way to become Champion, never lose.

Note: tiers will be set up based on the mastery rank of the people who sign up. I would like to see this
Tier 3 Mr 0 to 3
Tier 2 Mr 4 to 6
Tier 1 Mr 7 to 10

There is nothing to lose only fun to be had. Hit me up with any questions or sign ups in game or by xbox message. Sign up closes this Saturday at 5pm.
HAIL HYDRA

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII
Language

We are becoming a little more strict on recruiting. We are pretty much full right now. But please make sure to message one of us and we will try and get you in the fold. For some reason it wont let me edit the original post so this is me updating everyone. HAIL HYDRA

Hydra killed the 8 man raids last night. We will be going up against nightmare mode this week. We need to keep pushing this Event hard. We are very close to 1st place right now. I will message you tonight for another 8 man. We have about 5 solid raiders right now and are looking to go 8 strong! HAIL HYDRA

I'm at 623 (out of 1500) on the the False Profit Event. Would like to get it done tonight if possible. Hit me up (or I'll message in the Alliance) and we can nail it. I need to taxi off someone that has the most of nodes opened on the higher level planets, so any help would be appreciated. I hated doing this event on the PC, but the Quanta Vandal is a must have. Can't wait for the next event....Wraith Karak! Thanks guys and....

HAIL HYDRA!!!

Edited by (XB1)Jezter

Quoting an earlier post within this thread to reassert a point.

Please avoid bumping topics with the sole purpose being to bump.

Cleaned thread of unnecessary posting.

Just a reminder, bumping like this is not exactly something that should be done especially if the post adds nothing to the recruitment process.

Stay on topic, Tenno.

honestly i just had to stop in and say SICK EMBLEM! lol i was running random missions when one of your members jumped in and i checked their profile to see what clan they were with.... nice work you guys seem to know what you are doing so keep it up! hopefully we get to meet on a rail i'm excited to see what kind of war you can bring!

• 2 weeks later...

HAIL HYDRA! We have very few spots open at the moment. Currently we are looking for a couple more legit core raiders! We have cleared the trials on regular and nightmare! Please message us for details. If you are still looking for an invite to Hydra we still encourage you to contact us. You can message (Audiofury,Kaliboy35).

HAIL HYDRA!

Hail Hydra fk Captain America.. everyone will fall to their knees when Hydra comes marching in the streets! Hail Hydra! cut 1 head 2 shall take its place!