The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lds Gamers Recruiting In Warframe

(XBOX)Sipau Fade

Are you LDS (Mormon)? Are you wanting to play Warframe with people who don't curse or talk about extremely graphic or vulgar things? Do you want to play without getting yelled at for every little thing?

If you said yes to any of these questions then you should consider joining the LDS Gamers clan.

This Clan was started primarily for Destiny and I've been a member of that clan for almost a year now. Problem is they haven't realized how amazing Warframe is and i can't get anyone to come over yet. If you're reading this post then you know this game is great but are probably trying to find people to play with.

Reply here if you're interested in Joining a clan where you don't have to worry about language you wouldn't want your wife to hear coming from your tv.

• 3 weeks later...

We've made a lot of progress in our little clan. We have about 75% research done (with just 3 people contributing), all necessary rooms are built, and we have our clan colors throughout our dojo. We have a pending emblem that will show up on our shoulders on the next hotfix/update. 

If you're LDS (Mormon) or just want to play with people who priorities family and positive/clean communication shoot me an invite here or (preferably) on Xbox One.

• 1 month later...

Are you tired of hearing the f bomb and its little dirty cousins while playing your games while trying to explain to your wife, kids, or parents why your TV sounds like a Comedy Central roast is happening?

You should join LDSGamers! We really only have one rule. No profanity. If that sounds like an environment you want to be in while playing Warframe, come join LDSGamers. Here are some perks:

- We're a storm clan

- we have all research completed

- we have a nifty looking Dojo (Orange and natural coloring)

- obstacle course and multiple sparing rings

- differing age groups (teens to 30's)

- varied focuses (PVE and PVP)

- experienced and patient players to help noobies

- probably going to start a gifting program when we get a little more people.

- multiple platform/game clan!!!

---that last part means LDSGamers isn't just a Warframe clan. We have around 300 gamers playing Destiny, ESO, Minecraft, and other games across all platforms and across 7 different counties!

If you're interested pm me on xbox live, reply to this post or pm on Warframe!

And it came to pass...some time.

https://ldsgamers.com

Edited by (XB1)Sipau Fade

• 2 weeks later...