Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn Venom Suggestion

Feynt

It's a simple one really.  I notice in a team I'll cast Venom on a target a couple of times and then it'll die before I can shoot the spores because someone else has run up and hacked it to death, missing the ability to trigger any of the spores.  Why not have two conditions on the spores spreading:  Being hit, or their host dying?

Very simple change, but vastly improves the damage potential.

I'm pretty sure I hit a leaper with venom and when he exploded it spread to other critters around him.  So I target them but its not much easier to spread anyway.  And sometimes I'll blast the spores several times with shotgun point blank and they won't pop.  That's a bit ridiculous.

I agree, they need to pop upon host death. This is a must.

Venom's damage is very high at low levels if you max it first, but at higher levels its damage just falls off completely, and it absolutely needs the AoE component to keep up with other 25 energy skills.

And while we're at it, fix the bug that makes Venom not spawn spores at ALL in multiplayer, unless you are the host.

It's a simple one really.  I notice in a team I'll cast Venom on a target a couple of times and then it'll die before I can shoot the spores because someone else has run up and hacked it to death, missing the ability to trigger any of the spores.  Why not have two conditions on the spores spreading:  Being hit, or their host dying?

Very simple change, but vastly improves the damage potential.

Then people will complaing about saryn being OP ( Trust me they will cry), really i dont want to see more saryn nerfs but i will happy if they fix " IF YOU DONT HOST THE SPORES NEVER SPREAD" really right now the only way i can enjoy saryn is playing solo or private (well my glaive has the fault too)

Along with this new function, several small spores should visually appear on the victim's body, sort of like a green caviar infection. It won't matter where you hit them, they'll still pop.

Quick question: Can the range of the venom sac pop be increased in any way? Just wanted to know.