Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sold!

Ahoy Tennos!! Welcome

Its my First time selling a kubrow imprint and i dont know if this is common/rare or not and lots of people selling and finding kubrow imprints so im selling this kubrow imprint here.. 

Its pattern in feet is like a tiger but to be honest its domino pattern :) and very sorry in my photo i dont know much of this.. SO take a look and message me if this is good or this is a junk imprint so what you do you think... 

Oh and this is a Female Huras Kubrow... :) 

If your Interested offer me and may the best offer wins :) 

Baby:

2015-04-12_00001.jpg

Mature:

2015-04-13_00004.jpg

2015-04-13_00003.jpg

2015-04-13_00005.jpg

2015-04-13_00007.jpg

Update:
The kubrow is now mature and you can see the pictures above :) but ill keep the baby one in first picture...

Some people is interested if this kubrow is bulky but im sorry its not :D

The Imprint is now available

Edited by Alpha_A8

Cant wait! Update as soon as possible ;3

Updated now :D see the pictures 

Looks pretty cool, i am not good with prices for these either, but i guess i am interested :)

Yeah, you can offer as much as you want sir :) tell me if youre interested of buying these

Edited by Alpha_A8

No she is not bulky. This might help you determine builds and patterns ^^ http://imgur.com/a/C2Teo

And since she is not bulky- not rare build- she is athletic,  nor rare pattern - she is a domino if she would be Lotus pattern would start at 100 plat, she has interesting  colors, but if you mix her imprints with lotus it would mean 50-50% Lotus pattern kubrow coming out and not even those colors  are sure , so breeding and mixing are coming with a big loss or win . ^^

If you are going for the plat you might try the trade chat/or starting with a starting bid, it might take days and weeks to find the right buyer tho.

Edited by Ishrana