Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Puncture Modules Under Powered

Ratrix

I've been messing around with all the puncture mods lately and they seem heavily under powered. I spent around 7 hours with this mod and only saw it's power once.(Max rank of course) I want some feed back one what you guys think? Should it be changed from .1 to 1 and then for max from .6 to 6? 

Really the only use for puncture is heavy suppressive fire with gorgon that wipes out hiding enemies.

Too situational IMO.

Perhaps if the mod slot cost was like 2 times lower, a lot of people would have used it.

Right now it requires waaay too much mod capacity at max level to be useful once a decade, maybe if they make it to be 5-7 mod capacity at max level it would somewhat more useful but to be honest i still rather put a maximum ammo increase mod for the same capacity.

Right now it requires waaay too much mod capacity at max level to be useful once a decade, maybe if they make it to be 5-7 mod capacity at max level it would somewhat more useful but to be honest i still rather put a maximum ammo increase mod for the same capacity.

If they buff it. The mod capacity might be fine.

so then you want 1 meter of penetration power for an unranked mod? and 6 meter penetration maxed? thats pretty damn insane right there, we'd be shooting through doors, walls, practically everything at that point.

up the current numbers, but not to the extent of being able to punch through 6 meters ~ 6.5 yards.

so then you want 1 meter of penetration power for an unranked mod? and 6 meter penetration maxed? thats pretty damn insane right there, we'd be shooting through doors, walls, practically everything at that point.

up the current numbers, but not to the extent of being able to punch through 6 meters ~ 6.5 yards.

Fully ranked should go through even the fattest of enemies one time. Roughly 2 meters? The large bosses excluded.