Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Locks Up

Rembranch

I try to open the navigation screen - game locks up

I try to open conclave - game locks up

I try to open options - game locks up

I'm running Windows 7 16gig ram NVIDIA GTX 650, can anyone help. I run a client on my laptop and have no issues with it, but when I run on the desktop, It breaks.

How do you connect to internet on laptop and PC? Could there be a difference in network stability?

Do other games run alright over the internet from the desktop machine?

Do you have different anti virus or firewall software/settings between the two machines?

Are you running one from steam but not the other?

Have you tried turning down graphics and audio settings - suspect you have at least for graphics and audio sounds unlikely for what you are seeing

Not had this myself and it sounds that unless you are lucky and someone else had similar symptoms and they remember doing x fixed it you are in for a period of trial and error including reinstall, validation, checking background processing etc etc....

Start with a list of the obvious differences between the machines and check them off one by one where you can for example if the laptop is wireless but desktop wired does the laptop have any issues when wired instead? Very slow and painful but unless someone has the do x mentioned earlier may be your only shot.

Post what fixes if you manage to so other people can learn from you pain. Sorry wish I could be more constructive