Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Come Here If You Think You Can Help.

TheTrinh

I know this is really dumb but does any body have spare mods like overextended,blindrage,energy siphon,or corrosive projection to that you can give me. And this is most appreciated if you can trade with me or gift me somethings like nyx prim bp nyx p chasis and helm and or give me a gift of Mesa or chroma. I would like Mesa more thought if you are willing to give me some add me on warframe and pm me when you are goin to be on with your time zone. Thanks if you do give me somthing.

Only thing i would be able to give you is energy siphon and corrosive projection. Everything else, I am too greedy and sell(mods wise, already used the only nyx parts i had). I like helping out giving needed auras like these.

PST I log in around noon to 4pm.

No idea which chat i am on but...

CaliforniaMasterRaceofSwagness server is where you can find me.

I'm on my phone right now.

Edit: Grammatical errors and such. I'm anal that way...

Edited by OverlordMcGeek

I know this really dumb but I'm desperate

If you were desperate, you would sell random prime parts/mods for really cheap just so you could pile up platinum slowly, but surely so you could afford buying those things you need.

You're not desperate, you're greedy ;)

First of all I'm not begging and second it's not really greed cause I'm just asking not hoarding everything to myself I actually willing to sell things to other people just I don't have a lot of time to play and so I can get the parts I need or parts that I can sell. I don't mind if you give me things. Besides I can trade you things but,of course you guys don't want the thing I have.