The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Heavy Fps Drops

dummifighter

Whenever I join a game, and there are no enemies, my fps is about 40-60, wich is normally (like a week/2weeks ago) 

50-60 fps. But the moment an enemy shows on the screen, my fps doesn't even reach 30 anymore. Plse DE... I need a fix... I'm able to play at just 20fps, because I'm used to it on my old pc, but 60 stays better.

Edit: I'm still at normal fps rate when in dojo/liset/relays.

Edited by dummifighter

Graphical settings? I've found it better to just lower everything to very low if it's effecting gameplay. I cannot play below 55 fps and I'd rather soak up the graphical loss than being sluggish and unresponsive. Just something you should do as well:) (I've found shadows to soak a little bit of extra FPS at least for me, so that's the first option I suggest you tweak).

Graphical settings? I've found it better to just lower everything to very low if it's effecting gameplay. I cannot play below 55 fps and I'd rather soak up the graphical loss than being sluggish and unresponsive. Just something you should do as well:) (I've found shadows to soak a little bit of extra FPS at least for me, so that's the first option I suggest you tweak).

Putting down my setting don't do a thing, just did a draco on low settings, 25-35fps, not 1 fps more then on high...

Oh wow, Then I've really no idea. If you feel like you've got the time someday, maybe try reinstalling the game. Are you playing on a laptop? I've got friends who're doing that and their fps is very unreliable/low even on low settings.

Oh wow, Then I've really no idea. If you feel like you've got the time someday, maybe try reinstalling the game. Are you playing on a laptop? I've got friends who're doing that and their fps is very unreliable/low even on low settings.

Yeah it's a laptop, I've got no space for a desktop :p

Specs: 

intel i7-4700HQ

12GB Ram

GTX850m 4GB

I've never really had any problems like this, but could it be because of the new nvidia driver that fixes directx errors?