Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemy Aim Bot

Sada_no_Fujin

Maybe they should alter the aim bot. it will auto misss the first couple shots then aim perfectly no matter if your standing still or wall running/sliding/acrobatic.  I find that it matters very little if you run around sliding,jumping and rolling or if you just run normally and play shot for shot.

I think the enemies could afford to miss you while your sumersaulting, wall running or zig zagging. A better misss chance on moving targets.

Maybe they should alter the aim bot. it will auto misss the first couple shots then aim perfectly no matter if your standing still or wall running/sliding/acrobatic.  I find that it matters very little if you run around sliding,jumping and rolling or if you just run normally and play shot for shot.

I think the enemies could afford to miss you while your sumersaulting, wall running or zig zagging. A better misss chance on moving targets.

Here's the thing. If it automatically misses with the first few shots you've just encouraged cover use. This game isn't a cover shooter and shouldn't be one, and given that the game's difficulty isn't exactly sky-high right now if they do this they'll probably up damage, which makes the game a bad cover shooter.

It really should be the opposite (enemies become progressively less accurate as they sustain fire on you, with the first few shots being perfectly accurate), or more amusingly, entirely based on your movement. Thus if you stay still, enemies will always hit you (even if only half an inch of you is exposed behind cover) while dodging and jinking erratically means you rarely get hit.

Here's the thing. If it automatically misses with the first few shots you've just encouraged cover use. This game isn't a cover shooter and shouldn't be one, and given that the game's difficulty isn't exactly sky-high right now if they do this they'll probably up damage, which makes the game a bad cover shooter.

It really should be the opposite (enemies become progressively less accurate as they sustain fire on you, with the first few shots being perfectly accurate), or more amusingly, entirely based on your movement. Thus if you stay still, enemies will always hit you (even if only half an inch of you is exposed behind cover) while dodging and jinking erratically means you rarely get hit.

There should be something of a pattern/multiplier where the faster you are, the harder you are to hit. Also, some maneuvers (sliding, wall running/jumping, kicking) should decrease their accuracy even more. I don't think I need to explain why.

Btw, hey again MJ. :D

They already do that he was just explaining that it happens and not that he wants to change it to it. He just want the enemies to not lead their targets as much as they do now.

Right now, they auto miss the first 3 shots. i think it should change. At least corpus was doing it last night.