The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should Have Started With Excalibur!

thehotsung8701A

To be honest i like the looks of Excal a lot but his kit is meh - i mean, his first is very nice and his ult is decent, but the other skills just feel... Meh.

If the rework goes the direction i think it's going i'm gonna need to grind another two MRs to get a loadout slot for him.

Excal plus immortal skin amd Pendragon helmet. Such love.

2 cents from a Volt user.

Same can be said about Volt Ultimate.  Volt is pretty much a 3 ability warframe.  Though Volt Storm Helmet makes him look slightly better, but it is body, his girly dress, and his ugly high heel boots.  Fix those and Volt would be fun for me.  I bash Volt everytime I get but it because to me he horribly design.  I know a lot of people disagree with me but that how I feel.  Volt helmet is the only part that doesn't need fixing. 

Not really. Overload can be useful in the right conditions for two reasons:

- it stuns its targets

- every target hit does a small aoe effect

If you use Overload in a couple of niche situations it still deals a lot of damage even on higher level content.

But i digress. Even if Overload was campletely useless i would still like the looks and feel of it. With Excal though super jump and radial blind just feel like Ex robbed some other frame's skills - just not his style.

I thought Excal was a sword themed warfraame but his kit does not really goes along with that. I miss a true swordman.

Excal would be a keeper if it had a melee-oriented kit. I would gladly go around with just a big pistol (vasto prime maybe) and a Bright Purity Skana just for the looks.

About Volt's looks, well, they're the reason i chose him so i can't agree with you on that one - but that's entirely personal taste so not really surprising :)

Not really. Overload can be useful in the right conditions for two reasons:

- it stuns its targets

- every target hit does a small aoe effect

If you use Overload in a couple of niche situations it still deals a lot of damage even on higher level content.

But i digress. Even if Overload was campletely useless i would still like the looks and feel of it. With Excal though super jump and radial blind just feel like Ex robbed some other frame's skills - just not his style.

I thought Excal was a sword themed warfraame but his kit does not really goes along with that. I miss a true swordman.

Excal would be a keeper if it had a melee-oriented kit. I would gladly go around with just a big pistol (vasto prime maybe) and a Bright Purity Skana just for the looks.

About Volt's looks, well, they're the reason i chose him so i can't agree with you on that one - but that's entirely personal taste so not really surprising :)

I'm not even going to bother potatoing Volt so my argument is going to be flawed.  However my current volt lack energy to want to wasted overload on.  I agree that Excalibur should have had more of a melee oriented kit.  I would go with Dragon Nitika since it already has the cosmetic on it. 

I know a lot of people like the way Volt look but not me unfortunately.  Then again people say Trinity look awful while I politely disagree.