The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If Warframes Were A Family?who Would Be Whom?

GoneM4d

Imagine his ***** in flames! auhauhauahuhah :'D

I think it might go something like this ''Mhmmm, this is hot, really hot, HOLY S#&$ ITS HOT! MY D IS ON FIRE!!!! ITS HOOOOOTT!!Hold on, I think this might just work....'' Ember ''Ohhhh.. myyyy..''

I think it might go something like this ''Mhmmm, this is hot, really hot, HOLY S#&$ ITS HOT! MY D IS ON FIRE!!!! ITS HOOOOOTT!!Hold on, I think this might just work....'' Ember ''Ohhhh.. myyyy..''

*nyx walks in*

WHAT'RE YOU TWO DOING?!

Ash & Ember: Uh oh...

*que sitcom jingle*

LIFE WITH THE FRAMES WILL BE RIGHT BACK AFTER THESE MESSAGES!

*nyx walks in*

WHAT'RE YOU TWO DOING?!

Ash & Ember: Uh oh...

*que sitcom jingle*

LIFE WITH THE FRAMES WILL BE RIGHT BACK AFTER THESE MESSAGES!

Ever felt like you are more? Needed a little extra in order to beat challenge? Well look no further Louts Redirection Mod is what you need! With out brand new design that has increased armor rating as well new ability to redirect bullets right back at your enemy!*cutsceene where grineer shoots at Rhino and gets skilled with reflected bullets, Rhino looks back at camera and gives a thumbs up* You dont belive us hear it from our users.

Trinity: Yeah its great really made my life easier on Xini

Excalibur: Now I dash more often!

Loki: I no longer worry about anything*jumps away*

Get our new Redirection Mod for only 999plat call us now! +79151754323

Disclaimer: all our users were professionally trained prime warframe users, redirection chance is 0.01%, highly unstable use with care, may cause: Nausea  loose of sight, diarrhea, future birth defects, headache, craps, may destroy warframe systems and damage chasis.

Ever felt like you are more? Needed a little extra in order to beat challenge? Well look no further Louts Redirection Mod is what you need! With out brand new design that has increased armor rating as well new ability to redirect bullets right back at your enemy!*cutsceene where grineer shoots at Rhino and gets skilled with reflected bullets, Rhino looks back at camera and gives a thumbs up* You dont belive us hear it from our users.

Trinity: Yeah its great really made my life easier on Xini

Get our new Redirection Mod for only 999plat call us now! +79151754323

Disclaimer: all our users were professionally trained prime warframe users, redirection chance is 0.01%, highly unstable use with care, may cause: Nausea  loose of sight, diarrhea, future birth defects, headache, craps, may destroy warframe systems and damage chasis.

ROFL! I could almost 'see' that commercial!

Rhino- That guy everyone thinks is just muscles, but turns out to be very intelligent once you get to know him.

Excalibur- Poster boy everybody loves. Actually a sociopath that cuts open squirrels when no one's looking (Ender's Game)

Volt- Like a hamster on coffee. Don't let him start talking, he'll never shut up.

Ash- Seemingly doesn't care about anything. But will drag you out of the thickest goo regardless of who you are, just don't make admit that.

Loki- Lives in times where whoopie-cushion is still funny.

Banshee- Beautiful, Incredibly smart and equally lonely. No one has the guts to ask her out.

Saryn- That cute and quirky girl you made fun of in primary school and now wish she'd go out with you.

WELCOME BACK TO LIVIN' WITH THE FRAMES!

Nyx: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY DAUGHTER!

Ash: WHAT I'M DOING?! LOOK WHAT SHE JUST DID TO ME! 

Ember: Mom! Just get out of my room already!

Rhino: What's all the commotion going on her- OH GOD! SOMEONE GET SOME WATER!

Sentinel Shade: *cloaks ash*

Ash: OH GREAT! THAT'LL HELP!

Edited by Ded_Sek

WELCOME BACK TO LIVIN' WITH THE FRAMES!

Nyx: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY DAUGHTER!

Ash: WHAT I'M DOING?! LOOK WHAT SHE JUST DID TO ME! 

Ember: Mom! Just get out of my room already!

Rhino: What's all the commotion going on her- OH GOD! SOMEONE GET SOME WATER!

Sentinel Shade: *cloaks ash*

Ash: OH GREAT! THAT'LL HELP!

Nyx randomly splashes water hoping to hit Ash, water lands on loki. Awkward.......

Nyx: Father! I'm so sorry!

Ash: I THINK I'M A LADY NOW!

Ember: I hate you all...

*que frost entrance*

Frost: Hey douches, keepin' it COOL?

*que canned laughter*

Ash: HELP. NOW!

Frost: Woah broSKI. CHILL out. 

*frost power stops fire*

Ash: Phew... I owe you one. From now on, I'll be needing protection.

Rhino would def be the Dad

Volt would be the youngest son

Frost would be the best drinking buddy of Rhino whom he hangs out with

Loki would be the internet nerd who trolls people

what about the rest?

If your shield stays up for over 4 hours, talk to your doctor.

Trinity seems more like Mum material then nyx...

Trinity is has the powa of healing where nyx has the manipulative and crowd control. Which mom would you be scared more of? A mom that can heal any bruises that bully causes on her child or mom that could make child that bullied her child murder his/her own parent then eat them?

Warframe High

Excalibur (main character of the sitcom, average joe with average problems)

Sis Nyx (Excal's twin sister; smart and popularrrr)

Bro Volt (Excal's "bro", "wassap mah tenniga, word" goes on nonstop about thuglyfe and how he's done everything. always has a story to tell that relates to Excal's every experience for some reason)

Dat Loki (Excals other "bro" also a mischievous trouble maker, gets into trouble with authority. In love with Saryn)

Peppy Banshee (head cheer leader and aspiring vocalist/broadframe star)

Emotionally Unstable Mag (very attractive, everyone wants to be around her... except when she has those mood swings then it's the exact opposite)

Hot Headed Cousin Ember (also is a tomboy, sometimes gets into heated debates and or tussles)

Righteous Ash (mellow and relaxed... all the time... righteous)

Cool guy Frost (Rhino's "Bro"; calm and collected, every girl faints over him, he's also really really cool)

Superjock Rhino (SPORTS, FITNESS, IRON4SKIN, YEAH!)

Rebellious Saryn (listens to loud music, disobeys rules, finds Loki unnatractive and wierd)

Caring Trinity (Everyone turns to her for advice and gives valuable indirect life lessons to everyone during some midsections of every episode)

Warframe High

Excalibur (main character of the sitcom, average joe with average problems)

Sis Nyx (Excal's twin sister; smart and popularrrr)

Bro Volt (Excal's "bro", "wassap mah tenniga, word" goes on nonstop about thuglyfe and how he's done everything. always has a story to tell that relates to Excal's every experience for some reason)

Dat Loki (Excals other "bro" also a mischievous trouble maker, gets into trouble with authority. In love with Saryn)

Peppy Banshee (head cheer leader and aspiring vocalist/broadframe star)

Emotionally Unstable Mag (very attractive, everyone wants to be around her... except when she has those mood swings then it's the exact opposite)

Hot Headed Cousin Ember (also is a tomboy, sometimes gets into heated debates and or tussles)

Righteous Ash (mellow and relaxed... all the time... righteous)

Cool guy Frost (Rhino's "Bro"; calm and collected, every girl faints over him, he's also really really cool)

Superjock Rhino (SPORTS, FITNESS, IRON4SKIN, YEAH!)

Rebellious Saryn (listens to loud music, disobeys rules, finds Loki unnatractive and wierd)

Caring Trinity (Everyone turns to her for advice and gives valuable indirect life lessons to everyone during some midsections of every episode)

Switch Nyx with ember and you got your self a show. Also Ember is going out with Rhino.

Ember_and_rhino_warframe_by_deadlyninja-

Edited by GoneM4d