Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Greetings Fellow Tenno

glek-tarssza

I've got no good reason for why I haven't posted an introduction yet. Best I have is that I spend more time in game than on the forums.

I've been playing Warframe for about 3/4 of a year, on and off over the winter and a lot more actively as of late. I won't claim to be good at the game, particularly when it comes to mod loadouts. I was never big on stats and such, which might seem strange to most when you consider I do a lot of role playing. A lot of my role playing is free form, though.

Anyway, I digress. A friend originally introduced me to Warframe in October, 2014. I can't say I was overly enamored with the game at the time, but it's grown on me the more I played it. I don't tend to play with random strangers or alone unless there's a specific event I want to do. I much more prefer to play with my friends.

I'm a graduate with a degree in software engineering, I'm an avid gamer, programmer and role player (again, free form).

And no, I'm not interested in joining a clan. I run my own for myself and some friends. And no, we are not recruiting.

Welcome Tenno, will you be sticking around in the relays? If you ever wish to have a chat I always try and stay in the Larunda relay when I'm not doing anything so come and hang out with some of us other Tenno there:)

Welcome Tenno, will you be sticking around in the relays? If you ever wish to have a chat I always try and stay in the Larunda relay when I'm not doing anything so come and hang out with some of us other Tenno there:)

I drop by the relays every now and then. Mostly to check on the Sanctuary or to practice my next mastery test. If you ever see me around, give me a shout and I'll probably stay longer!

I'm a graduate with a degree in software engineering, I'm an avid gamer, programmer and role player (again, free form).

Oooo maybe you can teach me a thing or two on programming. I'm taking software engineering but I still have a lot to learn. :(

Anyway, hope to see you in-game sometime :) 

Oooo maybe you can teach me a thing or two on programming. I'm taking software engineering but I still have a lot to learn. :(

Anyway, hope to see you in-game sometime :) 

Definitely could! Drop me a private message if you're interested. Hope to see you too!