The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruitment Page] Kaisergaming Is Now Open For Recruiting

MetalGear.Kaiser

Hey guys, MetalGear.Kaiser here announcing that my own shadow clan is open for recruiting, now i don't have alot of detail on it, but i do have anticipated once i have the money is certain parties and giveaways and so many fun activities to make Warframe a fun and exciting game, despite the constant looked down upon farming for materials and real time crafting, now for some basic rules and some information

>RULES OF KAISERGAMING<

>#1. Respect your officers and leaders

- now since i know this is a basic rule, but seriously we do not tolerate abuse over clan officials, you will be kicked until you can behave

>#2. No Begging, No Excuses, or Spamming the chat

- I kinda hear this from alot from new recruits, now i understand they're desperate on getting their grubby fingers on some freaking sweet mods or blueprints, but I'll not tolerate begging or excuses on getting a rare item, if you find someone who happens to beg, lemme know, this goes as well with spamming the chat, saying random words 30 times in a row will get you banned

>#3. No Joining because of researched weapons

-Alot of new members constantly leave because they want a single weapon blueprint from our research, after that, they leave, now its fine and all about getting that specific weapon or warframe part, but seriously, if you want to join, stick around for awhile and get to know the clan, because i will not tolerate leaving after some blueprint they bought from our labs, if you leave, you will not come back till further notice from either me or clan officials

>#4. Good sportsmanship is the key of teamwork

-now since i know the rule's name sounds like something from those motivational posters you find in your local hospitial's waiting room and all, but seriously they do give some advice, now the rule is that you can't just make someone look bad or guilty because you failed to do a mission because something "They had done goofed", I'll not tolerate abuse over new recruits over something they messed up

>#5 Partake in our monthly clan meetings

-Now this rule is just optional, but it is mandatory for all members to check in the meeting to discuss future ideas for the clan, if you happened to miss that day, its okay, ill let someone else or myself whenever I'm online to further discuss what happened during the meeting, plus the meeting as well is optional, its not like i come on in and yell to everybody "good news everyone!" I mean do i look like some old professor who makes his own members go on sacrificial missions yet the members come back unscathed and as well owns some alchoholic robot who constantly makes random taunts and says things about his rear metal end? do ya?! (sorry for getting off topic, but i wanted to write down that reference to futurama)

>#6. No promotions until i trust a member

-now since i know you guys demand promotions so you can be given access to new rooms or build things in the rooms, but seriously now, follow these rules above, and we can talk about your promotion.

>#7. Teamspeak? why yes we have a voice chat server!

-now for the last rule, now this isn't considered a "rule" but i just wanted to put it in here, now you have to ask me for the address for the server, i don't own it ya know, it belongs to my alliance leader, so ill ask him and then i can send you the code. I even own a skype for those who don't use teamspeak

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh, i almost forgot lemme show you my sweet new clan logo

Bl6J2ZC.png

Edited by MetalGear.Kaiser