The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Small Uk Clan Lookin For Mature Members!

(XBOX)vAnimxL

Welcome to Xbox Warframe. I am the founder of Caduceus Fawkes Elite and a warlord in the Art of War alliance. You may notice our rails on your map, they're the one's with low resource tax, and the Awesome emblem. We have in our clan alone, quite a few UK players, ranging from England to Scotland, to Norway. 

I would invite you and your friends to join my clan, one of the top PvP clan on xbox, but it seems to me you are interested in trying to build your own clan. I can help you with that. Tonight, 12 eastern, 10pm Pacific, I will be on warfare (even if it says I'm not).  At that time I have a punch to throw in someone's face, but then I will be free to better explain Dojo layout, Schema Design, Specter Builds, PvP mod set up, and if there is a rail open I will run you through a game to show you how best to reach the core with reinforcements and in a timely manner.  750 wins to take a rail. Needs a lil' training to pull off lol. 

Either way you choose, welcome to warfare! I'll be expecting you on the battlefield, tenno.

• 1 month later...

Suicide squad is actively looking for mature players to join our squad we play daily and at the momement we have 5 members so we really need more. we generally trade within the clan for free unless is a mojor plat part. if your intresed in joining the hit me up at vAnimxL cheers