The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Experienced Player In Need Of A Clan.

(PSN)FloVixen

Sup tennos,

So i'm looking for a clan big or small, not bothered as long as people are active in it. The dojo must have all research unlocked.

To be honest i'm not fussed as long as its a friendly clan, tired of being in clans full of the annoying kind of noobs and just overall cocky idiots.

Pm me on Psn. I am a member of Spectral Sabers, in the alliance EA. If you pass requirements we would love to have you join our ranks. The Sabers are the #1 Moon Clan and I believe will fit all of your requirements in a clan

we have:

200 ish active players at a time

all research

Many #1 event placings

Member of the EA Alliance

I Believe we have a total of 9 rails (Including Sechura)

All We require is you being above MR 5 for a basic membership!

We look forward to hwaring from you Tenno,

-Sabers

Hay bud. I'm actually a Mc2 Recruit for this Clan called Mc2 and these guys are pretty awesome. there are a total of 8 players at the moment, we started with 3. I believe the three that started the clan came from another clan with the same problem as you so they will understand where your coming from. Everyone is over 18...except for 1one guy who's like 16 or 17ish, but he is not a bad lad. Everyone is having a good time so far. The new recruits even myself are enjoying the game and things are moving along fine. There are only 2 players at the moment that are brand spanking new to the game but we're turning them into a fine pare of badasses. Sadly all research is no complete buuuuuut We are definitely on top of it (Damn those mutagen samples). hmmm we dont have any trophies because we're new so you know...yeah being new T_T also we dont own rails (but i do fight  in conflicts secretly cause I like tearing shyt up) Also if you rush your key I'll refund you your plat back if you dont really like us all that well. If you would like a tour of the facility I would be happy to assist you good sir. For more info on us Click this thing right here ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------l

l

l

l

V

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/439652-mc2-recruit-recruiting-for-mc2/

Edited by (PS4)InfinitiMinded

I'm excat from After Dark Action. My clan will be opening up recruitment soon (after U16). Please see my recruitment thread for more details to see if you'd be interested. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/420549-after-dark-action-is-recruiting-soon/

Everyone is a noob at some point, and our goal with new people to the game is to keep them from ever becoming one of those annoying guys by teaching them and showing them the ropes the right way! All the founders in my clan feels your pain, and that is why we started our own clan. To set out and teach others, and build a clan full of good solid players that actually like playing together! 

If you are interested, please send me a message on psn and reply to my thread! 

Thanks for your time, and happy warframing! 

• 2 weeks later...