Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hullo There~

TaSoeurEnSlip

Hello fellow Tennos~!

I'm not new to this game, almost a year that I am playing. But it's my first thread on the forum that I actually just discovered 

700 hours in game so far, and my beloved warframe is Zephyr. Zephyr. Zephyr's the best <3 

Favourite weapon ? I'd say it's the Vectis probably. I like the Boar Prime too. Secondary, probably the Lex Prime totally kick everything And melee... Hard to say. Maybe the Dakra Dex ? Or Glaive Prime slash everything with dis

I'm mostly a melee kind of player. Most of my kills are melee. I absolutely hate Nova and Mesa. They're total fun killers, there's no challenge when they are around. Am very likely to leave the battle if there's one around~ 

I also enjoy playing Nyx. Less violent, more strategic, That's the kind of thing I like to do in a beat them all. And Saryn when I want something more violent of course~ 

Out of Warframe, I am a student in watchmaking. Planning to get in an enamel school next year, and make up luxry watches~ (Maybe a Zephyr-themed watch ? ~). I am also a digital artist. Drawing mostly anthro characters, I wanna start to draw concepts for new Warframes please don't make Zephyr Prime a thing or I will kill for one

Nice to meet you all~!