The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fall Of Titans Clan Recruitment - *new Event Scheduled* Storm Clan, All Research, Trading, Friendly Community, Fully Equipped Dojo

(XBOX)Hawkeye31337

Welcome, Tenno operatives, to Fall of Titans

11061294_10152899083475754_3707272438624

*UPDATE 6/9/15*  An idea cropped up from the darkest depths of our clan's Generals to hold a contest for new clan members and new players of the game.  There is a running joke in our clan that my (Hawkeye31337) sentinel takes out more of the enemies than any of us do.  Is this true?  Kinda.  But, out of that joke came the idea to hold a contest in our dojo wherein any Fall of Titans member Rank 5 and lower can step into the ring with myself, completely unarmed, and try to take on my carrier.  It was a joke at first, but now its a real thing and we want anyone and everyone in the clan to participate.  There will be a bracket and prizes will be given, not crap prizes, but actual plat worthy prizes.  For more information and contest rules, check out the latest post.

NEWS!

*Check out our Facebook Group at:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/falloftitans/'>Fall of Titans

*Titans Rising!  A new clan alliance with Fall of Titans at its head.

*Updates to our Clan Ranks will make your place in the clan less confusing (Thank you Elezar999 and iReapDeep for the idea).

The Titans have fallen and the war for the system has begun.  Fall of Titans, a growing band of Tenno who desperately seek order, have risen up to reclaim balance and peace in the solar system.  Join the fight today, become a Titan, commemorate what came before and look forward to what is to come.

About FoT:  Fall of Titans is a growing clan, built by friends, with the simple goals of exploration, research, camaraderie, and good times.  FoT is lead by two daily active players who are seeking new acquaintances with which to explore the solar system.  FoT accepts anyone and everyone, no matter your skill level or time with the game.  Did you just start playing and have no idea where to go from here?  We want to help you.  Have you been playing this game for a long time and have a lot of insight and experience to share?  We want you to help us help others.

Expectations:  There are very few rules within Fall of Titans.  The first and most important rule is to respect your fellow clan members so that the game remains fun for everyone.  The second rule is to be as active as you can.  We know that not everyone can log in every day and life gets in the way of fun sometimes, but play when you can.  The third stipulation we have is that, when you can, always try to invite clan mates to anything you're doing.  The goal of our clan is to help our members grow or just have fun, and there's no better way to make friends and accomplish goals than with the community we're creating.

Inactivity Policy:  Our policy for inactivity is loose, meaning that we don't kick you the one day you can't log in.  After one week of inactivity (7 Days) you are placed in the special "Fallen Titans" rank and given an additional week (7 days) to log in or let a Clan Master, or any higher ranked guild member, know that you'll be back soon.

What you have access to within Fall of Titans:

Our Dojo is ever expanding and currently holds a Trading Post, Tenno Research Lab, Bio Lab, Chem Lab, Orokin Lab Energy Lab, Obstacle Course, and Trophy Room.

Two active and friendly Clan Masters and an ever expanding number of highly ranked officers who enjoy meeting new friends and helping players as much as possible.  We are knowledgeable, but always learning new things.

A friendly environment to learn the game, continue playing with good people, or advance your knowledge of a in depth and comprehensive game play experience.

Things to look forward to within Fall of Titans:

We are a growing clan and are currently seeking new members to help us build and grow even more.  We have the amenities of a large clan, but we still have that small, personal touch.  We are getting larger by the day and our goals remain ambitious.  Our Clan Emblem is in review with DE and should be approved and be ready to use this week (fingers crossed), all of our research is done and ready for you to take advantage of, and our new alliance, Titans Rising, has been created and will begin recruiting clans immediately.

Ranks:

Below are listed some of the ranks and some of the individuals who fill them.  We are small now, but always recruiting for the best of the best.

Clan Master

AoB Paladin

Hawkeye31337

General

This is our most trusted rank, reserved for a clan member who has shown true loyalty and camaraderie.  The only thing that separates a General and a Clan Master is the name.

Officers

Officers are clan members who has proven their mettle within the clan either by helping others, showing a willingness to adventure with clan mates, or by being a leader to all comers.  The Officer ranks include Captain, Major, and Colonel.

Enlisted

Enlisted ranks are the starting point for all new members.  You begin at Private and move up to Corporal once you've shown your willingness to bond and mesh with our clan.  Its not hard to climb through our ranks, but everyone has to start somewhere.

If you are interested in joining Fall of Titans, please reply below or contact Hawkeye31337 on Xbox Live, or in Warframe.  You  may also contact AoB Paladin on Xbox Live or in Warframe.  Just be sure to let us know that you're asking for a clan invite.

Edited by (XB1)Hawkeye31337

Just a reminder to anyone looking for a clan:

Fall of Titans is growing daily.  In one week alone we have more than tripled our numbers, began new and exciting research in the dojo, and helped our new players farm, level, and acquire new items they wouldn't be able to alone.

Please consider us for your clan!

To join Fall of Titans, reply to this post, or for faster turn around, Xbox message Hawkeye31337.

I'd like to join. I've made a clan with a few friends, but none of them really play all that often and I've mostly run out of stuff to do solo. I'm still relatively new, but always trying to learn more and just want some active people to play with.

GT: Capt Crouchwalk

We're happy to have you.  I will get an invite out to you as soon as possible.  If the other Clan Master isn't on right now, you should see the invite this evening.

Thanks for your interest!

Fall of Titans is currently seeking a resident Recruitment Officer.  We would like one of our members to take on the responsibility of managing this forum topic as well as any other recruitment forums available and recruitment in game.

This will be a "paid" position in that you will be given bonuses for your work whether it be platinum or mods or prime parts.  We're still small so the rewards won't be amazingly expensive, but as our size increases, so too will your reward.  For now, your efforts will be appreciated and your rank within the clan will reflect that.

This position will require the ability to check the forums often, a few times a day once recruitment picks up, as well as being available to liaise with new members and point them to myself or AoB Paladin for introductions.

If you think you'd be good at this job, please contact me either via private message or on Xbox Live so we can talk about it some more.  

Fall of Titans is currently seeking a resident Recruitment Officer.  We would like one of our members to take on the responsibility of managing this forum topic as well as any other recruitment forums available and recruitment in game.

This will be a "paid" position in that you will be given bonuses for your work whether it be platinum or mods or prime parts.  We're still small so the rewards won't be amazingly expensive, but as our size increases, so too will your reward.  For now, your efforts will be appreciated and your rank within the clan will reflect that.

This position will require the ability to check the forums often, a few times a day once recruitment picks up, as well as being available to liaise with new members and point them to myself or AoB Paladin for introductions.

If you think you'd be good at this job, please contact me either via private message or on Xbox Live so we can talk about it some more.

I'll do it for ammo drums.