Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grid ( Ai Websites That Design Themselves )

Djangofett

" This is not another do-it-yourself website builder. The grid harnesses the powers of Artifical Intelligence to take everything you throw at it- Videos, Images, text, url's and more - and automatically shape them into a custom website unique to you. As your needs grow, it evolves with you, effortlessly adapting to your needs. Want to add e-commerce? Social feeds? A different layout? The Grid just takes care of it. This is not a website builder. This is your personal AI web developer. Its first masterpiece is the website you're looking at right now. Its next one could be yours "

Even if you are web designer, this innovative new invention has led u to this moment, With Humans, Artifical Intelligence also evolves. Save your time by using "The Grid" I personally liked it so much I pre-ordered it right away. Creating a professional website is now just a click away!

Thoughts?

https://thegrid.io/

" This is not another do-it-yourself website builder. The grid harnesses the powers of Artifical Intelligence to take everything you throw at it- Videos, Images, text, url's and more - and automatically shape them into a custom website unique to you. As your needs grow, it evolves with you, effortlessly adapting to your needs. Want to add e-commerce? Social feeds? A different layout? The Grid just takes care of it. This is not a website builder. This is your personal AI web developer. Its first masterpiece is the website you're looking at right now. Its next one could be yours "

Even if you are web designer, this innovative new invention has led u to this moment, With Humans, Artifical Intelligence also evolves. Save your time by using "The Grid" I personally liked it so much I pre-ordered it right away. Creating a professional website is now just a click away!

Thoughts?

https://thegrid.io/

cool :D i might try it sometime when i have extra funds

I hope that tech and A.I is further than it currently publicly seems.

I wish they would task a "watson" A.I. to building websites and it was a good "designer" with a perfect interface, a feat beyond many humans even when making something only for themselves.

This sounds great in theory but it looks not so good if "The Grid" did the styling and layout of that page. For me much of the page content is on top of other content and illegible due to bad coding, browser incompatibility or crazy design choices. Also some of the type matches the background color and images are cut down to "text-height" strips..

It would be awesome if you could say "I need a album launch site for x artist" and a script ran out and started needed accounts based on cost and feature analysis, interviewed team members, collected content, did a trend analysis, produced mockups and made changes based on client response and then built the site allowing you full access to modify it at any point. A high class IFTT chain could probably manage most of this actually after being constructed intently through each step and having access to other resources to complete these tasks.

I hope this happens soon, consumer level AI interfacing, but at this point I can't even read that site without looking at it's source code because of the overlaping text in Firefox on a desktop pc.

Even if the actual system produces a visually working "responsive" website, you still have to do all the human resources activity to plug into an active business model. This is a hopeful generator since some if not most of the choices needed to get a "good" website would still need to be input or done elsewhere until A.I has it's digital interfaces connected into numerous other applications.

Really if simplicity and endless expansion is ones current goal for the lowest cost and least effort in endless websites they should:

- Buy an Unlimited Hosting Plan with Wordpress CMS installer built in

- Add Multi-site and as many domains as you would like or just use sub-domains

- Add Duplication, Linking and Automation Plugins

- Add free or paid themes

- add social media auto share

- add a merchant shop

- buy a content subscription

there are free solutions to almost all client requests and design styles in the Wordpress framework and most is coded in accessible HTML, CSS, Javascript or PHP and render well even on "ancient" browsers excluding maybe I.E. Anything you can't do yourself is standard or close to it in coding so getting quick help paid or free is much simpler than talking to an A.I. bot at this point due to the wide variety of tasks, choices and requests that go into a final webpage and humans being nit-picky and prone to quick changing and sometimes "abstract" trends.