Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

controller rebinding

SerosDusk

I am not sure if the title says it but I would like a way to test out the setting i picked out for for when I am using a controller outside of jumping into a game like how in the tutorial was in a white room where you learned how to play.

It would be nice after I bind my keys to test them out without going to a level and learning them as I go. In my opinion, The settings that are there for PC controls are things I wouldnt pick but thats just me.

Well I can use the my 360 PC controller with it but I am unable to set the keys for it but if you want an example of how it plays then I would say it plays like gears of war

The triggers are for aiming and shooting left shoulder button does specials right does melee. I dont remember the A/B/X/Y does but I know one is reloadin, jumping and one for actions.

The D pads left and right pick what power you use(you can only use one with the shoulder button) pressing up does the your inventory that you carry on you.

Clicking the left stick does running and clicking the right stick is crouching

I would like to change those myself. It feel weird

Well I can use the my 360 PC controller with it but I am unable to set the keys for it but if you want an example of how it plays then I would say it plays like gears of war

The triggers are for aiming and shooting left shoulder button does specials right does melee. I dont remember the A/B/X/Y does but I know one is reloadin, jumping and one for actions.

The D pads left and right pick what power you use(you can only use one with the shoulder button) pressing up does the your inventory that you carry on you.

Clicking the left stick does running and clicking the right stick is crouching

I would like to change those myself. It feel weird

thanks :) some similarities wit CoD in button layout. i'm tempted to unplug my controller from the 360 and use it in warframe.

thanks :) some similarities wit CoD in button layout. i'm tempted to unplug my controller from the 360 and use it in warframe.

yea its nice but I just wish there was an option to bind it myself and then test it like like in the white room that the player learns the controls so you can test it without going into a game to do that.