Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Founders Rights

Atazy

Hello everybody, i tough this was somehting i should discuss and ask the De's their opinion so its the following:

-Ive spent a total amount of 50€ or 40€ i dont recall and i think people who have spent 50€ or more should be founders just because they did not buy the founders directly by spending 50€ in it instead they have spent 50 or more over time and i think those kind of people should be founders aswell tell me what you think.

To receive a Founder Package, you must buy the Package directly. Doesn't matter how much you spend on plat alone, if you were to buy 50$ worth of plat (not the founder, just plat), then that's what you get. If you want a Hunter Package, you have to Save up and buy it from the Founder Program. If you were to get the Package from just getting the Plat, then you could easily buy the Rare Mod Pack B and have Master Bonus off of it. Not really fair for the people who got Master package and didn't get the Mods from the Rare Mod Pack B :l

Problem is i didn't know if i would be so addicted and acttually need that much money in this game so i didn't know if i should buy it or not so i decided not to risk it its not god damn hard to understand something that basic is it?

You got what you deserve. the platinum you bought for those 50 bucks.

You could instead have saved up the dollars and paid them all in one (or rather, two) gos to buy the founders pack. As I did.

What from the founders pack do you really want, anyways? the frame? the badge? the bonus platinum?

Alternatively: write a support ticket (ONE support ticket), describe your situation, and ask nicely. Expressing entitlement towards something you are not actually entitled to very rarely shows positive results.

edit: damn, did i really take 5 minutes for these few lines?

Edited by dyonisos

I supossed you menticioned 'nicelly' because my previous post look kind of aggressive,but i did not mean anyways what i want is the frame  im planning on having every single one.

Problem is i didn't know if i would be so addicted and acttually need that much money in this game so i didn't know if i should buy it or not so i decided not to risk it its not god damn hard to understand something that basic is it?

It's not hard to understand that the founder packages gives more value for your money.

You got what you deserve, though. 50€ worth of plat.

Atazy I understand your situation but in this case it really depends on the first choice you made.  If you continued to buy plat knowing that you were addicted to the game, you should have paused a while and plan if you really love this game and want to support it by buying the founders pack.

The above posters have a point, you made a choice to buy plat for items that you wanted.

No matter, if you are now very addicted to the game you should consider supporting it by getting a founders package and plan how much plat you would use in the next few months.  Overall it is a win win situation for you : )

I have to agree in the sense that I wish I could spend $5/$10/$20 at a time (getting regular rates on Platnium) yet still contribute to getting whichever Tier of the Founder's Package I don't have yet. I can manage to sit down and drop $20 on the first Package, but afterwards it gets harder and harder and would be more managable as time goes by if I could pay in smaller sums more often.

And, for the worry about getting the "Mod Additions" ontop of Founder, DE could always not allow the higher payments to contribute towards Founder (be sure to say as such on the payment window) or give Founders of the proper pay tier said Mods.

You don't deserve a founders package just because you spent 50 bux on plat.  If you really want one that badly, fork up another 50 bux.  Paying an amount of money for plat does not equate to buying that specific item.  If I go to store and buy one item for one price, does that mean you should automatically get another item which costs the same price?

You don't deserve a founders package just because you spent 50 bux on plat.  If you really want one that badly, fork up another 50 bux.  Paying an amount of money for plat does not equate to buying that specific item.  If I go to store and buy one item for one price, does that mean you should automatically get another item which costs the same price?

Actually, depending on what it is you can usually exchange an item for one of equal value. That's pretty close to what he's asking here. He's not trying to get the platinum a second time or anything he's just trying to get the founder's package because he didn't realize he'd be spending enough to get it at first.

Still i paid 50€ so far so i want what i deserve.

you only deserve the Platinum you got for your payment. demanding something you didn't paid for? not cool.

Actually, depending on what it is you can usually exchange an item for one of equal value. That's pretty close to what he's asking here. He's not trying to get the platinum a second time or anything he's just trying to get the founder's package because he didn't realize he'd be spending enough to get it at first.

That's the whole point of being a Founder. If you trust the Devs and the game, you don't hesitate and think of "maybe". You'll Support the game.

I have to agree in the sense that I wish I could spend $5/$10/$20 at a time (getting regular rates on Platnium) yet still contribute to getting whichever Tier of the Founder's Package I don't have yet. I can manage to sit down and drop $20 on the first Package, but afterwards it gets harder and harder and would be more managable as time goes by if I could pay in smaller sums more often.

And, for the worry about getting the "Mod Additions" ontop of Founder, DE could always not allow the higher payments to contribute towards Founder (be sure to say as such on the payment window) or give Founders of the proper pay tier said Mods.

Or you can save up those smaller amounts, and purchase the Pack? You know... saving up money?
Edited by Sikab

Finnally someone thats gets my point in this discussion.

you only deserve the Platinum you got for your payment. demanding something you didn't paid for? not cool.

That's the whole point of being a Founder. If you trust the Devs and the game, you don't hesitate and think of "maybe". You'll Support the game.

Something i didnt pay for? how much is worth the first founders pack? 50€ ive spent 50€ so far your saying im asking for somehting i didnt pay for?!

Something i didnt pay for? how much is worth the first founders pack? 50€ ive spent 50€ so far your saying im asking for somehting i didnt pay for?!

Indeed. You bought the Platinum. As you described in small amounts. Those who paid for Hunter 50$ in 1 payment, either saved up for it. Cause that's what they choose to do.

You choose to be impatient and don't save up, hence you picked the immediate Platinum instead of waiting patiently till you saved up enough for a Founders Pack.

Edited by Sikab