Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Forum Is Working... Breaking Through. I See The Shadows Of Your Mind.

Erondight101

Tenno!

You have murdered my sons and disgraced me before my Queens. But soon the Forum will complete its task and bring you to post here.

Hi :P I created my account 8 months ago but never had the time to play the game so I'm still new both to the game and the forums. 

As every moment passes, the Forum burrows deeper. Revealing you.

And hopefully I will meet you all in-game and get along well. :)

We've been wrong all this time. This Forum does not control the community. The Forums ARE that community. Each Forum you control is merely a glass shaping your furious light.

So I will do my best to be an active member of the forums. Looking forward to contributing to the community! ^^

Edited by TEG101

How tough am I?!

I traveled through a cave full of zubats, without any repels or potions!

Im on a different platform......

k8ka7.jpg

Tenno, are you afraid? You cannot hide from these old eyes. I've marked you. You will return to the PC platform (or I will maybe visit you on yours :P) 

Tenno, are you afraid? You cannot hide from these old eyes. I've marked you. You will return to the PC platform (or I will maybe visit you on yours :P) 

There isnt any account transfer coming up, soo umm good luck with that! ;P

Edited by (XB1)LexaHex488

Welcome to the Warframe community! A nice, open place with many open arms to newcomers. A few notes to get you started: Those who are ignorant in knowledge of the lore in Warframe shall be banished into the Void. Learn like Morec0 and I have, and enlightenment shall follow. Loki Prime is master frame. (I used to be an Ash player so I know from experience) While Ash may seem cool, Ash sounds like edge if you listen close enough.

Ask me any questions and I may answer them to help you out.

There isnt any account transfer coming up, soo umm good luck with that! ;P

Sorry I thought it was cross platform T_T

Welcome to the Warframe community! A nice, open place with many open arms to newcomers. A few notes to get you started: Those who are ignorant in knowledge of the lore in Warframe shall be banished into the Void. Learn like Morec0 and I have, and enlightenment shall follow. Loki Prime is master frame. (I used to be an Ash player so I know from experience) While Ash may seem cool, Ash sounds like edge if you listen close enough.

Ask me any questions and I may answer them to help you out.

I thought of using Rhino after I've ranked Excalibur but I will take your advice :)

In your judgement which would be the best warframe for solo missions?

Hmm... it truly depends on how you like to play. For example, if you like to be very tanky all around you can go Valkyr or Chroma, semi-tanky but with a bit of utility can be Rhino or Frost, straight damage being Nova and Ember, etc. My best recommendation for finding a "good warframe" is looking at the warframe descriptions and deciding which looks best or sounds the most appealing to you.