Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Farmign At High Vs Low Level Maps

lifestream

Question

9 answers to this question

It's all random, but the way i see it it seems that the chances of getting a rare mod to drop are much higher on higher level mobs.

However i've also noticed (although it might just be a bug) that on the really high level defense waves (where mobs are 100+) mods seem to be dropping increasingly less and less, the same goes for components, whereas in the earlier waves mods and components will rain over us.

It's all random, but the way i see it it seems that the chances of getting a rare mod to drop are much higher on higher level mobs.

However i've also noticed (although it might just be a bug) that on the really high level defense waves (where mobs are 100+) mods seem to be dropping increasingly less and less, the same goes for components, whereas in the earlier waves mods and components will rain over us.

are you sure it drops less? maybe you just need way longer to kill them, which means you gett less dead enemies also less mods in a certain time, that gives you the illusion of less mods?

are you sure it drops less? maybe you just need way longer to kill them, which means you gett less dead enemies also less mods in a certain time, that gives you the illusion of less mods?

I would be guessing along your lines. There seems a pattern of higher level enemies dropping more mods, but with the current drop system, I'm not sure even the Dev's know.

Xini is the best place to farm for mods usually. I have hit wave 15 and came out with 25+ mods before. (Hey, only 10 of them were mind control and fireball).

I would be guessing along your lines. There seems a pattern of higher level enemies dropping more mods, but with the current drop system, I'm not sure even the Dev's know.

Xini is the best place to farm for mods usually. I have hit wave 15 and came out with 25+ mods before. (Hey, only 10 of them were mind control and fireball).

actually it's just that the higher lvl the higher chance to drop rare mods, but honestly after wave 30 and many times wave 20+ I don't see a reason to do more than 10 waves, simply because it takes longer to kill them to get the same amount of drops.

The higher level the mob the better mods they drop. Lets say your farm for a "Hell's Chamber" mod. On a low level mission lets say 1-15, finding that mod would be like looking for a needle in a haystack. But do that on a mission that is 30-50, finding that mod is much much easier.