Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yo, What's Up Everyone! =)

HyperPutte

I'm not so new to this game nor am I new to forums either. I just haven't been thinking about them for some time. >_<'

I'm a swedish veteran player on this game and pretty good with forums, but not always as active as most thinks.

I should probably also add that I'm leaning a lot more to being a helpful player rather than stressful (if not everything goes wrong that is!) or impatience one. 

Who needs stress anyways? Meh.

So far I've been playing with my younger brothers and with the entire whole wide world at times!

But I'm from the past. From Closed Beta to be exact. I will show the proof at one point, but I'm afraid they're in swedish, so not everyone will understand them.... >_<' Oh, well.

Heh, I don't need to mention they didn't have a forum back then right? ^_^'>

Anyways, that's all from me so far. Details and such can be discussed later on. 

Cya!

Hyper-Putte

*Sit down in the couch offered with a DP in hand*

(I need the energy)

Yeah, seems like we're a biiiit too few maybe. Anyways, now you know I am also one. It's explained very thoroughly by just listening to the vidoes I added in the fan zone. I think it's where you add the videos.

I'm a bit of a break right now though, but I'll be around sooner than later. Btw, we got ourselves a little guild just for the fun of it called Spontanious Combustion.

Uh, I have NO IDEA what they were thinking making up that name..>_<'

We're a bit crazy... X)