Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion -> Changing Notify Sound

TrustMeIGotThis

So, I feel the app should have the option to change the sound to something custom. People could use the ringtones from the fansite kit. Personally, I have been waiting to use 'attention all tenno' from the lotus intel video. After a friend heard it when I first listened to the video and asked if that was my ringtone, it occurred to me that using it for the app's notification would be perfect.

Edited by Ryushus

I would also like to see either a notification sound change or more options with that sound. Right now, its a blaring siren that personally sound horrible and makes me not want to use it. Lotus' "Attention All Tenno" does seem like a good idea. Maybe depending on what faction it is, she could say something different like "It's the Grineer" for Grineer based alerts and such.

I'm not sure if they have to be using android notifications to allow this, but the community made app: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/45378-advanced-warframe-alert-app-now-in-google-play-store/ has the ability to use custom notifications, which just brings up the standard android notification sound window and lets you select sounds from your device. Something that allows us to select our own notification sound would probably be the best choice to appease everyone.

Edited by plznohurtme

• 1 month later...

I've used a number of apps that show a pouup list that has something like "This App's Standard Sound" at the top of it and then all of the standard notification sounds from the android system. This would be ideal. I've only heard that siren thing once and I'm already kinda not sure I like it.

Could we also get a built-in option that mimics the bloopy sound that the game client actually makes when an alert comes up?